Jason Ellis

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
I was watchin this show on the spike channel the other day called Wide World of Spike. Basically it's these 3 guys (Skateboarder Jason Ellis, Kickboxer Kit Cope, and some comedian). They watch these sports from around the world and then try to attemp some of them. Well turns out there is a lot of nudity on this show. One episode they were lifting weights with their dicks and nuts, another they sat in a tub of ice to see who got the smallest and then there was one where they did a decatholon. Well they were all in speedos for the swimming portion and Jason Ellis really filled it out and then when they got in track shorts you could tell Jason was packing huge. He even pointed it out that it was the outline of his dick and they got a close up of it. Not sure if anyone knows how big this guy is or has any pix of him or stills from the episode but would love to know more.

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there is an episode where he is in boxer briefs / spandex of some kind where he has to do a skateboard routine similar to old school rollerskate damcing... dude my JAW dropped he is gigantic

kofttuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last Thursday, Frank DeCaro was a guest on the Jason Ellis Show and asked him how big he was. Jason said that he was in the 9" range. Frank asked him how come he doesn't have naked pics of himself out there somewhere. Jason said that his wife would kill him if he did. I know I would pay to see him naked. He is one hot Australian guy.

On Fridays show, he said having a large penis was a curse and that he could totally wreck his wife if he wasn't careful. He said its painful for her to have sex with him, but since he will be married to her for the rest of his life he would consider penis reduction surgery (although he'd never go through with it.)

http://www.teamellismate.com/images/pictures/Photos/image-28.jpg

hemingway12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay