Jason Els in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no!

That's so sad. Poor ol Jase - and Nick too. :frown1:

I had a great deal of respect for him, and found him one of the most perceptive, warm and intelligent people on here. The way you've helped him must've made a huge difference, Nick. You're both stars.

This isn't an adequate post, but he'll be greatly missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, I know he was well love by everyone here and will be greatly missed ..... RIP Jason may your Spirit be free ........

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Nick. I am really really sorry and just don't have any words for you.

You are in my thoughts as are Jason's family.

Jason was one of the nicest, most sincere people I have had the pleasure to meet online and he will be very sorely missed. I know he has been online in the last couple of days and I hope that all the messages sent to him were of some comfort to him.

Finally Nick you have been an absolute credit to him. He was very lucky to have you with him through everything he has gone through.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my!

I am so sorry to hear it. My deepest condolences to his family and all of his close friends here on LPSG. Yes, Jason, his wit, his keen intelligence and love for his friends will be truly missed. THanks for letting us know Nick8.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my God ... I can't believe this.

I need to say something more but I just can't right now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's really difficult to read. Nick, get through this with his family and then begin to restore and rest yourselves. You've been at his bedside fighting along with him, and while his suffering has ended, yours still remains and you have given a lot of yourselves during this time.

Send our best to his family.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
P,

I am truly sorry to hear that.

I am very glad that, through yourself, I had the opportunity to meet him. This board, the world at large and most particularly his close family and friends will be the poorer for his passing.

You've been the truest friend to Jason anyone could ever hope to have with them through this.

RIP Jason.

Media
I am so deeply saddened to hear about Jason's passing, Nick.

How wonderful that he had a friend like you with him as he fought so valiantly all these months. You have both been an inspiration as you shared all of this openly with us.

Jason will be genuinely missed and fondly remembered by all of us.

What can we do for you?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
For someone i have never met, nor had any true one to one communcation with, when Joll told me on MSN, that hit me so hard. To say jaw drop was certainly evident there. In my own Foolish immaturity i used to see his long post as arrogant without reading them. It wasnt until i stopped being a dick i realised this man was rare to talk down to anyone and his posts were a sharing of knowlege rather than a Showing off of it. I regret is not figuring that out sooner.

Last edited:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason was such a sweet, gentle blessed man who shared so much and supported so many on this site. I am devastated by the news. I wish him eternal rest from his last days.
Our thanks and support go to Nick8 for being such a true friend to Jason and who so selflessly updated us up to this sad moment.
My thoughts go out to Jason's family and to those in the NYC environs (including Nick8) who have been fortunate enough to have known him in person.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

That's a shame. We exchanged several messages, as recently as a few weeks ago, about his grandmothers house and all her treasures and the heirlooms he held close to his heart. I will miss his presence here.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my God ... I can't believe this.

I need to say something more but I just can't right now.

Nick8 just posted a new thread that seems like a good place for our rememberances of Jason, so I posted there and hope others will too.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick8 just posted a new thread that seems like a good place for our rememberances of Jason, so I posted there and hope others will too.

I did that. Thanks for mentioning it here. I hope I did okay. I wanted to wait, but I needed to share and I just can't stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.