jason Gedrick or Josh Brolin

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by montanaguy62, Aug 1, 2006.

1. montanaguy62

montanaguy62 New Member

Does anyone have any information on either one of those guys? I recall seeing a moving poster for the original "Iron Eagle" movie years ago with Jason Gedrick sporting a large bulge in the blue jeans he was wearing for the picture. As for Josh Brolin (son of James Brolin), he was a "jock" in the movie "The Goonies". Anyone know anything about their dick sizes?

2. DirtyBoy777

DirtyBoy777 Member

Just saw Josh Brolin in "No Country for Old Men." His huge jeans bulge is prominent throughout! Sometimes the camera was just focused on the lower half of his body and his massive bulge filled the screen in the theater. Wow!

3. Batman17

Batman17 Member

Jason is hot as HELL!! Check out Kings of South Beach, he is bulging quite a bit in that film. He must be packing because he bulges in almost everything he's in.:biggrin1:

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Josh Brolin was on Letterman the other night and when he stood up and the camera caught a profile of his bulge, wow!

5. elegant20

Gold Member

Jason Gedrick was so fit and looked so delicious in the 80s. He kind of reminded a bit like Cody from Corbin Fisher, with the exception of the air and the eyes.

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

I've got to go with Josh Brolin. I find him quite charming. Gedrick bulked up too much for my liking, plus he kind of creeps me out. (I don't know why.)

As for Brolin, I first saw him in The Young Riders. There was lots of good eye-candy in that show, but Brolin was the best. I never saw the Goonies, although I watched a few minutes of it when it was on TV a couple of weeks ago. He looked good in those sweats, and I was intrigued by the scene in which another boy was sitting in his lap.

Does anyone else think that Josh looks kinda like Craig Sheffer?

7. D_Portelay Porquesword

Jason Gedrick has always been a favorite of mine, he is a gorgeous man. I love his beefiness and masculinity. (Sorry Mensicus)

8. elegant20

Gold Member

I love Josh Brolin, too, Meniscus.......don't get me wrong, but there is something about Jason. Anybody remembers The Heavenly Kid? It was sort of like the ghost from his mother's former boyfriend that died, but has to do a good deed to make a deal with the angel(played by Richard Mulligan of Soap) in order for him be in Heaven. The character playing the Heavenly Kid was sort of like a Fonzie/Henry Wrinkler character all rolled into one. Am I the only that remembers this beside his Iron Eagle roles?

9. Meniscus

Gold Member

Yes, I remember it. And I liked him back then. Although he was obviously very muscular in his shirtless scenes, he wasn't bulky muscular, if that makes any sense. With his clothes on, he just seemed to have an average build for a guy his age. Plus, the character he was playing was shy, awkward, and unpopular, and thus someone I could relate to and find attractive.

Then he got big and scary. Even his facial muscles look big, like some sort of animal that can bite through bone. What kind of exercises do you have to do to get big facial muscles? Why would you want them? Anyway, I don't think it's attractive.

Draft saved Draft deleted