Twitter Handle @TheJasonGenesis
Instagram handle: @TheJasonGensis_
Cost to Join: $6.99 per month

Overall Rating – 4/5
Value – 4.5/5
Frequency – 5/5
Responsiveness – N/A
Explicitness – Solo Masturbation, Some Role Play
VIP Services –I’ve never asked him for anything custom.

Jason Genesis was originally known as “The Alpha Daddy” or something similar, and started off doing camshows and selling role play videos on the website TheBestFlex.com. He still does both, but he has branched out into having his own website (no doubt sponsored by the owners of TheBestFlex.com). The videos he sells on his website are mainly role-playing and averaging about 15-20 minutes per video.

The role-playing and length of the videos is not as prominent on his OnlyFans page. He does post vids of him shooting his load and rubbing one out, but personally I am disappointed the vids on his OnlyFans aren’t anywhere near the level of hotness I find his vids on TBF and his own website to be. However, for the casual fan who has not seen his videos, I think his page is of great value. For $6.99 per month, there are 300+ photos and 140 some videos. However, he does advertise other performers on his page, so I cannot accurately say al the videos are of him, but most are.

I’ve never messaged Jason directly to converse with him about anything (never felt the need to), and I’ve never asked for custom videos. I think in lieu of paid DM’s, he directs people to his website for the stuff other performers would send as a paid DM. I rated him as a 4.5/5 for value due to the fact he advertises other performers at times, and I am not paying to have other people advertised to me.

In the end, if you love muscle and the “alpha” experience, I highly recommend Jason Genesis.

jontron

Expert Member
Media
Performer Name: Jason Genesis
OnlyFans Account: @TheJasonGenesis
Twitter Handle @TheJasonGenesis
Instagram handle: @TheJasonGensis_
Cost to Join: $6.99 per month

Overall Rating – 4/5
Value – 4.5/5
Frequency – 5/5
Responsiveness – N/A
Explicitness – Solo Masturbation, Some Role Play
VIP Services –I’ve never asked him for anything custom.

Thanks for the review! I used to be into his vids two years or so ago but I subbed through his Just For Fans at the time. I actually remember he did have some roleplaying videos back then on JFF (although nowhere near the quality of the ones he sells on his site and TBF). It's a shame he doesn't release some of that on his OF/JFF now since that was my biggest draw to him.

He used to mention wanting to find a GF that wouldn't mind being filmed to show on his JFF. So I'm curious... did he ever have any sex videos released on OF?

Also, like you, I never interacted with him via messages, so I couldn't comment on friendliness.

At any rate, it's been a while since I've looked him up so maybe I'll give at least a month of his OF a try. It's actually cheaper than his JFF was back then ($10 I think they charged, so, not a huge difference).

Siahpdx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He interacted with me when I first started following him. He had just started showing off online. I always thought he was nice.

Thanks for the review! I used to be into his vids two years or so ago but I subbed through his Just For Fans at the time. I actually remember he did have some roleplaying videos back then on JFF (although nowhere near the quality of the ones he sells on his site and TBF). It's a shame he doesn't release some of that on his OF/JFF now since that was my biggest draw to him.

He used to mention wanting to find a GF that wouldn't mind being filmed to show on his JFF. So I'm curious... did he ever have any sex videos released on OF?

Also, like you, I never interacted with him via messages, so I couldn't comment on friendliness.

At any rate, it's been a while since I've looked him up so maybe I'll give at least a month of his OF a try. It's actually cheaper than his JFF was back then ($10 I think they charged, so, not a huge difference).

Nomi

Superior Member
Media
Always been a fan of his , and recently re-subbed to his OF. A bit disappointed that there are very few of his roleplaying videos (which is what I like about him, since a hot body and big dick is dime a dozen on the internet). Some of his more interesting videos are also sold, so you have to pay for access and then pay again for the videos.

I'll stick around for a bit and see if it improves over the summer.

Reactions: Str8undies12

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
Always been a fan of his , and recently re-subbed to his OF. A bit disappointed that there are very few of his roleplaying videos (which is what I like about him, since a hot body and big dick is dime a dozen on the internet). Some of his more interesting videos are also sold, so you have to pay for access and then pay again for the videos.

I'll stick around for a bit and see if it improves over the summer.
Yea I missed when he had a JFF page, he would post better vids and more ass play vids. Even riding a big dildo but now it's all gone