What about Jason Lewis ?

JasonLewis41.jpg

Is he absolut hunk :tongue::biggrin1: ?

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the pictures Alex. Now, I am going to have to find something to clean my keyboard and screen. I just hate it when they get sticky.

Reactions: hornie4hairy

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
duracock9x6 said:
He looks airbrushed to me and well not very manly hell the long stringy hairy and that look i dont have much hairy under my arms no not very manly at all you can have him.. Boring

Are you sure you want to keep the bit that says "easy going" on your profile? :rolleyes:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Here is one less person U will NOT have to figth with to get to his ass, hes got a handsome face but that ass is flat and skinny, looks like an old lady from behind

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im not sure if you guys have this ad or even have aero in the US but im thinking you dont so, theres a choclate called aero in the UK and he does the ad for it , hes there looking sooo fine with nothing but a towel on talking about the choc? if guys in the US dont have it i sujest you look on youtube :)

Burn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was gutted to hear he and Rosario Dawson broke up. Now I will have to fuck them one at a time, and that's much less convenient.