Jason Mesnick is one sexy bachelor (pics)

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
egads!

full bush, not shy, open shower, dick like a little seahorse, very sm balls,,

great body, kinda short,,,,

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
LOL

I just caught what the birdies on the view were chirping about the finale.

The Bachelor is FULL of actors. You can tell that they are running out of ways to make the show different each time.

Mr. Mesnick has to be at least bi.

He's cute, but he made himself look like a basket case.:rolleyes:

Strathos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't watch the show, but the clips I've seen of him have my gaydar pinging into the red.

Anyone else get a gay vibe from him?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't watch the show, but the clips I've seen of him have my gaydar pinging into the red.

Anyone else get a gay vibe from him?

Only saw one episode a couple of weeks ago and, uh, yeah, the gaydar went OFF THE F-ing RADAR!!!!!

Anyway, I work with a lot of women and they ALL watch the darn show - don't know another male that watches it at all....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's very cute. Is he famous for something or just for being on that show?

If you watch the channel at all you see the best parts on all the commercials.

He was on the bachelorette show previously. His monthly income is less then his exwife, he makes about 4k a month and she makes about 5k. I think he is in construction. His ex does something with music videos or at least had. This is what I just heard on an entertainment show today so if it is wrong don't kill the messenger.

So fake that crying bull crap, does everyone cry today without tears, Tatiana, Jason, who next. And how did they just happen to have cameras ready to get that upward shot of him leaning over the railing on the balcony pretending to cry. The only way I can see is if they told him "hey if you happen to start crying like a baby for some unknown reason we have cameras set up for a great shot out on the balcony".

Last edited: