JASON MRAZ Shirtless

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason -
Spend a little time in the gym; not a lot. Just get some tone. Give the body hair a bit of a trim; not a lot -- just trim it up.

Thank you.

PS - love the music.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I kind of like the body hair! Gives him a crazed look in a good way lol.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's perfect as he is, and VERY hot. THANKS RICO
he's got a great voice and talent, and the fact that he's hot is just icing on that cake, that i'd luv a big piece of. (when/where did he say he was bi? any idea?)

i don't get you guys who always see things that you DON"T like in a dude instead of taking guys as they are, and appreciating everything as a package. it must be tough going through life always finding fault with everything.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, hes to skinny, needs some muscle and weight on him. I can see why people might find him attractive though.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't remember ever reading about Jason being openly bi?

Anyway, he's got a nice natural physique but there's nothing more gross IMO than a guy with hairy nipples.

That shit kills EVERYTHING.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yngjock - I swear... you want the WORLD!! j/k...

Honestly, Jason Mraz is kinda hot, but I think his cock would taste like bong-water... which is a boner-kill for me.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't remember ever reading about Jason being openly bi?

Anyway, he's got a nice natural physique but there's nothing more gross IMO than a guy with hairy nipples.

That shit kills EVERYTHING.

ur insane crazy YJ
his body hair is hot, including his nips.
but that's cool, just more MrA-Z 4 me!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yngjock - I swear... you want the WORLD!! j/k...

Honestly, Jason Mraz is kinda hot, but I think his cock would taste like bong-water... which is a boner-kill for me.

HAHAHAHA...EEEEWWWW. I've sucked off plenty of heshians and their cocks tasted nothing like bong water, LOL!!! You're silly : ]

ur insane crazy YJ
his body hair is hot, including his nips.
but that's cool, just more MrA-Z 4 me!

Well, all I'm saying is it's all or nothing. Lol!!! I'd still do him to infinity and back.

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
As I recall, I read something a few months back where Mraz said he would do something with a guy if he "found the right guy", but that he had never done anything with a guy before.
Nice thought, but I sort of figured it was like so many celebs saying whatever it takes to keep people happy to buy their products.
Whatever the case, I'd do him.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

hey waiter! i'd like an all i can eat order of bong-water flavored jason mraz cock over here please. i'll start with that and then we'll get to the salad course (tossed). and for dessert i'll have a can of whipped cream and......mr mraz on a plastic sheet.

how do u guys know what bong water tastes like anyway? i mean i can imagine what it tastes like but i've never actually drank it.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey waiter! i'd like an all i can eat order of bong-water flavored jason mraz cock over here please. i'll start with that and then we'll get to the salad course (tossed). and for dessert i'll have a can of whipped cream and......mr mraz on a plastic sheet.

how do u guys know what bong water tastes like anyway? i mean i can imagine what it tastes like but i've never actually drank it.

I have no idea what it tastes like... I've never even smoked the wacky tobaccy... I just like being a smart ass.

P.S. Thad... I'd take you with a can of whipped cream. Actually, I'm on a diet... so lose the whipped cream. ;)

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ok I have to say YUCK to those jason mraz pics. He needs to shave his nipples before he ever has a camera pointed as at his naked chest ever again. And hitting the gym a little bit could help him alot.