JASON MRAZ Shirtless

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he's perfect as he is, and VERY hot. THANKS RICO
he's got a great voice and talent, and the fact that he's hot is just icing on that cake, that i'd luv a big piece of. (when/where did he say he was bi? any idea?)

i don't get you guys who always see things that you DON"T like in a dude instead of taking guys as they are, and appreciating everything as a package. it must be tough going through life always finding fault with everything.

I agree completely. Yeah, he's lean, but he's nicely toned, has a nice overall shape (great legs!), and is beautifully proportioned. I wish my body were as good as his. And I like a little body hair.

As for him being bisexual, this is the first I've heard of it, so I did a little research. According to various sites on the Internet, he admitted in an interview for Genre magazine that he has a "bisexually open mind." Although he has never had a sexual relationship with another man, he would if the right one came along.

Jason Mraz
Is Jason Mraz Claiming To Be Bisexual? | popdirt.com

Regretfully, I suspect that this is an example of "bisexual chic."
Bisexual chic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've known a few guys like that in my life. They are usually attractive and charismatic, they claim to be bisexual, and they keep at least one gay male friend--sometimes a whole flock of them--but they rarely exhibit any same sex attraction or homosexual behavior, they never actually date or have sex with other guys (let alone a serious relationship), even though many guys would be more than willing, supposedly because the "right guy" hasn't come along yet. Meanwhile, they date and fuck women (who find them irresistible), sometimes more than one at a time, or they are in a committed, long-term relationship with a woman.

Nevertheless, I find Jason completely and utterly charming, and I'll pretend to myself that the reason he's never had a sexual relationship with another guy is because he hasn't met me yet. :biggrin1:

Curiously, he once dated singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman, who is a woman. Given his alleged bisexuality, I think it's mildly funny that he dated a woman with a masculine first name whose last name was "Prettyman."

I'm not all that familiar with his music, but my sister and her husband, who is a musician, have been big fans of his since before he got popular. I think they've got several bootlegged albums of his music.

I do like "I'm Yours" and I'm particularly fond of this YouTube clip:
YouTube - Jason Mraz -I'm Yours (live)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As for him being bisexual, this is the first I've heard of it, so I did a little research. According to various sites on the Internet, he admitted in an interview for Genre magazine that he has a "bisexually open mind." Although he has never had a sexual relationship with another man, he would if the right one came along.

That quote was made 4 years ago. Lots of time has passed. He had a brief marriage in his early 20's. I never see him linked to any females--do you? It does make you wonder, but in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. He has a huge following and just keeps getting better and better.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More Jason. Chk out pic 3--kinda "glam" wouldn't you say?

a couple of those are older pics, he's matured very nicely, i used to think he was a little on the geeky side when he first started out, like maybe 8 yrs ago? but he was prolly only in his teens then?

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thad, 110% in agreement with you!!!!! These queens drive me crazy with that shit!!! If you like someone why do you feel the need to change them. Jason is perfect, EXCEPT FOR: workout at the gym. Trim up the facial/body hair. Fix this, change that!!!!
Really you guyS?!?
Jason is Fucking hot! Jason in the outside chance that you are reading this, I love you just the way you are baby! I love your music! PM me so that I can tell you EXACTLY what I would do to you if you ever gave me a chance.

he's perfect as he is, and VERY hot. THANKS RICO
he's got a great voice and talent, and the fact that he's hot is just icing on that cake, that i'd luv a big piece of. (when/where did he say he was bi? any idea?)

i don't get you guys who always see things that you DON"T like in a dude instead of taking guys as they are, and appreciating everything as a package. it must be tough going through life always finding fault with everything.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I argee with the "why do You need to find only fault in everybody" & "why do You have to focus on only the negative" responses. His body's fine as is. He's slim, in fine shape, and cute. No need to start lifting weights or putting a razor to his chest to conform to the shallow masses.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If we're gonna start talking about people being negative, I strongly dislike when people feel the need to force those with certain qualities of attraction to limit themselves because their ideals don't match up.

I get it if it was an "I DON'T LIKE JASON MRAZ'S SKINNY, SLIGHTLY HAIRY ASS" thread, but this is an opinion thread and if someone says they don't like blah blah blah, then you should keep it pushing and continue to love your man.

Personally, like I stated before, I do think he's attractive and he wouldn't have to shave himself if he didn't want to, but that's just something that irks me.

Also, for the record, I may be alot of things, but a queen ain't one of them honey.

*snaps in a circle and sashays towards the exit*

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also, for the record, I may be alot of things, but a queen ain't one of them honey.

*snaps in a circle and sashays towards the exit*

--he said with characteristic defiance......a quality most often associated with deposed royalty. :tongue:

don't cry for YJ....argentina....or LA...or wherever he rules.

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"there's nothing more gross IMO than a guy with hairy nipples."

Yeah, there is...How 'bout a girl with hairy nipples?!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A naked pic from his personal blog (but don't get too excited) pushing the eco-friendly concept of using less TP, thus saving millions of trees.

Attachments

bsonata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't care whatever they said. Nobody perfect, lol. Let's see a good side before u judge someone. I love Jason so much whatever u are. 'I'm yours'!