Jason Mraz

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bought Jack's first album because I liked what I heard on the radio. But my friends who have a music education were not impressed. They'd shake their heads and tell me "it's not good." I don't know if it's because of what they said or my own instincts, but I gradually stop listening to Jack.

As for Jason Mraz, on the other hand, my friends (who have a musical education) are very impressed with him. My sister and her husband (who is a talented drummer), think he's brilliant.

check out Ray Lamontagne if you want some smarter music than either of these guys, totally original and one of a kind voice, he's awesome live too.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn he's so cute. The first time I saw him perform with Walker Burroughs I thought he might be gay. I watched his vid of Have It All and thought the same thing, especially when he raised his eyebrows at the beginning of the video. Funny how sometimes when a guy's so cute you don't care how big his dick is. Not that I'm convinced he's not big, but I'd like to suck his penis and find out.

a33a077249b1da957a2f0d7e907e55db.jpg
Mrazmainpromo-683x1024.jpg
jason-mraz.jpg

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
I kinda feel like his “coming out” was more prompted by his wife and her politics than it was something that he really wanted to share. Honestly, I get more of a “had some fun experimenting and hooking up with different people” vibe than someone who actually has legit same-sex attractions, affections, passions, can fall in love with their sex, can build can commitment with their sex. His “coming out” just seemed more about hippie “open-mindedness” and adhering to his wife’s agendas than anything else. I understand that sexuality is very individual, that fluidity and contradictions and questioning are common among many, that the gender, sexual, affection, emotional investment, commitment spectrum is wide and varied, and that sociology, ego, money will always guide people. And I don’t want to tell people what/who they are. Those are just the vibes that I got at the time and feel even more strongly about now. I of course could be wrong. Also, he always has been cute and continues to be so.

Reactions: Rokerindi3

SkruffPanda

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
from “i feel like dancing” mv
Just saw this music video. You missed the part when he dances with the guy, but thanks for your post of course! He recently was on Frosted Tips (Lance Bass and Michael’s podcast).

Last edited:

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought Mraz probably tried out Walker Burroughs. Walker was just so damn cute and even though he may not be, I thought he was probably gay too. As I remember, Walker's first song was "Your Song" by Elton John. I wonder if Walker chose that song so he might not be inundated with questions about his sexuality, because you know if Katy Perry liked a guy, she'd damn sure let it be known AND ask if he had a girlfriend. I'll not forget the reaction from Nick Merico when Katy asked him a couple of times about a girl. I thought that cute guy was gonna crawl down a hole in the floor. I don't know for sure, but it was pretty obvious Nick was gay. Then the look on Katy's face when she realized how bad she put him on the spot.

Anyway, Mraz is so cute and skinnier than I'd have thought shirtless, but that's just fine.. I bet he wanted Walker's load bad.

Reactions: burrlaburr

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
He is single now, we won. Always had a crush on him.

“We won” as if he’s gonna date anyone in this forum. Also, separating from his wife doesn’t mean he’s gonna have anything serious with a dude and doesn’t mean he’s homo-leaning when it comes to the sexual, romantic ambitions, emotional investment, commitment spectrum. I will say that it’s never a great sign for a hetero marriage when a dude spends a good amount of time hyping up his queerness and hyping up being into types of people that is not his significant other.

Jennu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
“We won” as if he’s gonna date anyone in this forum. Also, separating from his wife doesn’t mean he’s gonna have anything serious with a dude and doesn’t mean he’s homo-leaning when it comes to the sexual, romantic ambitions, emotional investment, commitment spectrum. I will say that it’s never a great sign for a hetero marriage when a dude spends a good amount of time hyping up his queerness and hyping up being into types of people that is not his significant other.
i knew some clown was gonna answer like that lmao