Jason O'Mara - Life On Mars

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by spaceyfan, Nov 8, 2008.

1. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

Anyone checked out that great new show, 'Life On Mars'? The lead actor, Jason O'Mara, is very hot... and because it takes place in the 70s, he wears some nice tight pants that nicely highlight his package. A couple episodes have shown something nice and thick in there... if only I had screen caps. He's gorgeous and I hope we see more of him.

2. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    i haven't watched it yet, but I plan on catching up on ABC.com and tivoing it if it's good. at least i know there's something to look forward to.

3. orgelman

orgelman Member

Jason is a hottie and a talented and successful actor.

From the Internet Movie Data Base (where you can find a list of his work):

He was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. After graduating from Trinity College Dublin with a BA in Drama and Theatre he moved to London, England to further pursue his acting career. Time spent in British repertory theater led to major roles in some of Britain and Ireland's great theaters, including the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Almeida theater, London's West End (the Apollo and Comedy theaters) and the Gate Theatre, Dublin. Concurrently, he appeared in many British TV series for both the BBC and ITV. A move to the US in 2002 allowed Jason opportunities in Hollywood where he has played series regular roles on several network television shows.

Jason met his wife Paige Turco while they were both on The Agency. The married in 2003 and have one son David. They have residences in LA, Connecticut and New York, and visit Jason's family in Ireland often.

4. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    dublin is a great city, and trinity is a beautiful college! i like him even more now! (still haven't gotten around to watching the show hehe)

Draft saved Draft deleted