patric.jpg

I'd fuck him.

Reactions: Elon Vegas

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, this guy is a total asshole, I wouldn't even give him the time of day, let alone a taste of my cock...he is a total jerk!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He appeared on Broadway a couple of seasons ago in "Cat on A Hot Tin Roof". He managed to alienate himself from almost everyone involved in the production. He is an arrogant, egotistical, disrespectful prima donna.
True prima donnas are a dime a dozen on Broadway but at least they have something to back it up. He has nothing.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
He appeared on Broadway a couple of seasons ago in "Cat on A Hot Tin Roof". He managed to alienate himself from almost everyone involved in the production. He is an arrogant, egotistical, disrespectful prima donna.
True prima donnas are a dime a dozen on Broadway but at least they have something to back it up. He has nothing.

Totally disagree. I spent some time with him during that period,
and found him to be quiet and charming.

Reactions: Krpt

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...He is an arrogant, egotistical, disrespectful prima donna...
Well, I've never met Mr. Patric, but I know 2 of his close friends, here in L.A., and that describes perfectly. So, if the "birds of a feather" rule is true, then I wouldn't be surprised.

(Oh, but I still think he's pretty. :tongue: )

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Were you Cat to his Brick? Whatever, I'd be his Big Daddy.