Jason Priestley and John Stamos

eric23

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys im new here just wondering any word on John Stamos and Jason Priestley if so I would like to hear about it

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
helio415 said:
so im guessing that you have seen over 100 greek men's cocks and are telling us that they all had huge ones right?

I've seen over 20 Greek men's cocks; they were not all huge. One was enormous, and I'd say three others were larger than the usual. The rest: average-sized penes.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
John Stamos was on Howard and did say that he was uncut but, I don't remember anything about size being mentioned.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
helio415 said:
so im guessing that you have seen over 100 greek men's cocks and are telling us that they all had huge ones right?

You are a bitter little man..... No, I haven't seen over 100 greeks..true... I guess I'm stereotyping which is not good.... :rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please explain to me John Stamos. His ex-wife Rebecca Romijn also begs for a clarification of what the hell a John Stamos consists of.

For some reason I still had a VHS recording in my drawer of an old 2001 TV show "Thieves" back when I was ejaculating gysers over a hot Australian blonde number called Melissa George. But before erasing it I played it back, if only to assure myself that Stamos' thespian skills were not actually out of the Kevin Costner School of Wooden Acting. Sadly, Michelangelo's David has turned in better performances.

The conclusion of this particular episode found Stamos in a fountain searching for a rare coin (note: three coins in a fountain) while his villanous dastardly (and bad) Italian father is being held at gunpoint on a balcony by his partner Milissa George in a nipple-clinging black Versace. For eight previous episodes the sexual tension between the two was supposed to be simmering to a head. In a calculated gamble at the last moment, the Italian father turns away from Melissa, hands still in the air.
"You know he loves you."

Melissa George, now overcome with emotion stutters, "what...how?"
(Walking away) "Because I know...I'm his Father."

All thoughts of plugging the escaped fugitive father with a 38 Smith & Wesson leave her. He loves me! She turns to look at Stamos in the fountain just as he successfully retrives the lost coin. A soundtrack of Tosca's Recondita Armonia blares ah! il mio solo pensier si tu, Tosca, sei tu! Women are suppose to love this slop. He loves me....hmm, I wonder how many inches he's packing in those soggy trousers?

However in John Stamos's case, an entire third leg wouldn't help.:D

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Atia said:
Six personally...the rest heresay from friends....

;)
You are in no position to be making judgments regarding the average penis size of Greek men. You are not even the most well-qualified person in this thread! Therefore, please refrain from making such judgments in the future. Thank you. I hope you have a nice day.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
You are in no position to be making judgments regarding the average penis size of Greek men. You are not even the most well-qualified person in this thread! Therefore, please refrain from making such judgments in the future. Thank you. I hope you have a nice day.

You have a nice day too Professor!

:D

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
But what about Jason Priestley and John Stamos???

Much as I think John Stamos is a nice guy as he continually supports GLAAD .. I think he's "all head no body".
However, I've been wanted to strip off Jason Priestley's trousers since his days on 90210.

Fuck I'd like to service that hot bastard..

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
. . . . I've been wanted to strip off Jason Priestley's trousers since his days on 90210.

Fuck I'd like to service that hot bastard..
If you have this inclination I urge you to see "Die Mommie Die". Jason's character makes sure his large endowment is known and opens his fly to entice the teenage son to do as he wants. The camera conveniently focuses on his ass after showing him unbuttoning his pants as the young guy intently watches.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker is NOT doing his job. Now I'm going to have to find some pictures myself...

* EDIT * I got nothing... I guess we'll have to wait for Pecker to dig them up.