Jason Russell

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just malnutrition, dehydration, and stress drives people to be buck assed naked on a street corner? No drugs involved? Just drunk? I think there is a high probability of some mental illness or something going on.

I know there will be some queens out there asking their dealers for some of what ever Mr. Russell was on. LOL
:biggrin1:

W

wavejock

Nothing worse than a naked video that blurs out the good stuff

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
The media surely can bring a person down. This man was trashed on twitter and probably every where else because tmz accused him of masturbating in public. The truth is he had a breakdown. It can happen to the best of us. Hell I broke down and stopped eating and going outside and whatever else after my dog died. 14 yrs of friendship. My hair even started falling out...It is what it is...Hopefully folks learn from this situation....You can spend the rest of your life looking out for and even taking care of those who fall under the radar,,,,But you cant forget about yourself. You have to take care of yourself as well...While youre worried about the underclass of the world...Who the hell is worrying about you??? I applaud him for his efforts and hope he gets better.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think it would be awesome for some media personality (like Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Walters...) to invite him on to do an interview NOW (like RIGHT AWAY) and restore him to public good- to show that great people can have a breakdown and can recover, both in private and in the public eye.

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I thought the same thing as other people, that he's a closet case who flamed out mentally because of the scrutiny, is petrified to be outed and is married with children. It's a darned shame!

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SERIOUSLY, he's got to be under a tremendous amount of pressure to crack like that- and you gotta feel for the guy...
Not really, no. I have found him to be a self-serving asshole who started this Kony2012 thing for personal gain. Selling people wristbands and street team packages isn't going to do anything to help Ugandans. All it is is self-promotion to get him access to people like Oprah.

And just in case anyone has a line like "what have YOU ever done," in their holster. I worked in humanitarian aid for over 15 years. I have seen people like this guy exploit the suffering of others over and over. The only people I feel sorry for in this scenario are his kids and the Ugandans to whom he made his empty promises of help.

S

SirConcis

What about "just another way to attract attention to the Kony2012 campaign by getting all the media to talk about it ?"

Had it not been for this, I would have never heard of this Kony thing. So in many ways, his public streaptease has been succesful. And I wouldn't be susprised if the caremas were setup on purpose to film him and copies sent to TMZ.

I pass no judgement on the guy because I really don't know what happened.