Jason Segel

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by ace314159, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ace314159

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So does anyone have any pics of Jason Segel. I just saw him in Knocked Up and it looks like he has some brief nudity. He also plays Marshall in How I met your Mother.

2. leoboy63

leoboy63 Member

I do remember the scene from season one where he get's to slap Barney for loosing a bet. He slaps him and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) says something to the effect of "that hurt! Look at the size of you hand!" Marshall replies with, "What did you expect? You've seen my Penis." Priceless!

3. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

Has anyone seen the Jason Segel's nude scenee in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"? How is he hung?

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

sorry, can't help but would to help you out!!!

5. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

The end of the trailer is hilarious.

6. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    I wish I could see those pics... Jason Segel is amazing on HIMYM.

8. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

9. aquadude

aquadude New Member

Albums:
    Its about damn time that someone is trying to help America get over its fear of male nudity. Whats the big deal? Its just a penis, it shouldn't matter if it is shown or not. I have always found it amazing that in movies it has been ok for such a long time to show female nudity, but people get into an uproar whenever a man's ass is shown on screen let alone on the rare times that full frontal is shown.

10. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    He actually does full frontal? I heard that it wasn't full frontal...but I guess not.

P.s. that totally reminded me of the end credits of Superbad with the twenty minutes of cock drawings.

Reminded me of myself in middle school. Cock on the brain.

11. DRockStar

DRockStar Member

whats the big problem with full frontal nudity for guys? I never understand why in films people get so upset about it

12. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its been the talk of the press JUNKet (ahem) from what I've gathered from reviews I read today; Segel's nudity is more full and more frontal than has ever been shown in a major American comedy. When he wrote the script he said there was never a doubt in his mind or Judd's that they would film it that way. They considered it essential to make the scene work.

I agree, I've never understood the aversion to it myself, but then I'm told I have a more-relaxed-than-average attitude about nudity in general. The double standard (vis-a-vis female nudity) has always been pretty ridiculous to me. It's most prevalent in American film-making, especially for major studio releases. The overwhelming majority of studio execs are uptight men, and their argument is "I am uncomfortable with seeing [ACTOR]'s penis, therefore everyone will be uncomfortable with it." Add two parts general puritanical American attitude, one part shyness on the part of many male actors, then bake for 30 years. Garnish with the long-standing assumption that movies with frontal male nudity tank at the box office (but overlook the box office impact of said films being either niche audience appeal and/or shitty, shitty movies).

I find it really refreshing to see an increasingly powerful mainstream filmmaker like Apatow have a strong, progressive opinion about full frontal male nudity.

Funny quote:

“Judd has been slowly undressing me on camera for 10 years,” says the soft-spoken, laid-back, very dry Segel during a publicity stop in Boston. “It started on ‘Freaks and Geeks.’ He had me in little Speedo underwear. On ‘Undeclared,’ there was just a towel. In ‘Knocked Up,’ I was naked but covering myself. And now he’s achieved his goal.”

13. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow. i had no idea that they actually meant full-frontal. wow. should be interesting.

and with the whole nudity thing, there's the double standard thing with male actors not really having to expose themselves nearly as much as females (Ewan McGregor, if you're out there reading this, i love you.) and then the whole thing about "whoa, it's a dude's penis" reaction that you would get from most people. i'm sure if more males were willing for full-frontal and would show it in films, maybe the attitude would change.

and you know what? i read a quote of Segel being afraid of seeing screen-caps of his scene online. i guess he'll have to avoid this site. :p

14. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Internalized homophobia of the majority of American males.
    "Yuck, I saw some guys cock. I didn't. I must be gay now."
    "THEY forced me to see cock. THEY're trying to turn me gay."
    (Never forget the fear of the all mighter and mythic they, them, the different.)

Then there is the whole thing about it being on a screen that is 25 feet tall and that many males are at least somewhat insecure about their size.

15. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

YouTube - Roeper & Phillips review "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

You can make all sorts of fun about the male organ, belittle it and make degrading feminist vitriol against it. But if you do it in the movies there is a universal law. Said penis has got to be small, weird gnarly strange looking small. Although I've only seen the trailers (which contain no nudity) the information on the web is that Jason Segal looks like a 6' 4" man with a pre-pubescent penis.

One website said they were doing strange photoshop type things in the editing room such as cropping the shaft so only a half of it showed. Be prepared for Segel's cock to look like a circumcised turtle, for the female audience to laugh in glee and for the male audience out of satisfaction of having a bigger penis. After all, it's difficult to laugh at a knee-banger.

I really want to see this movie. Kristen Bell is a tiny blonde but really cute. They filmed a portion at the Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's north shore. Some friends of ours were at the resort during some of the shoot and said "we saw one of the Verizon commercial geeks!"

16. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Segel himself in interviews has rather bashfully called it small. Now, as to whether it's been messed around with digitally I dunno.

17. c47711

c47711 New Member

jason and all of his co-actors said that it was not enhanced in any way they said what you see is what you get so if its small then thats him normally lol. little turtle head and all.

18. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's probably not small at all. If you notice, most men who willingly show their genitals on film don't have much to be ashamed of.

19. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

<furiously working on his screenplay calling for Hugh Jackman to go full frontal in a gay sex scene... with me.> :)

20. Danthebigman

Danthebigman Member

I just saw the movie, actually very funny! He's a rather big man in general, broad shoulders must be over six feet. Overall it wasn't small at all I'd say around average, maybe 3 inches or so nothing to gape at, but a respectable member.

Draft saved Draft deleted