Jason Segel

aye-jai

Experimental Member
Media
now i dont know how many of you have seen forgetting sarah marshal yet but its a very funny movie and the main guy is nude in a handfull of scenes showing full frontal nudity. now hes not the most attractive guy in the world but he surely looks like hes packing, got a nice full flopping soft cock everytime hes on the screen.

does anyone know where i could find the screen shots or stills or something from the movie?

thanks in advance :)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
omg. i'm seriously having a hard time not bashing the poster because the thread with the caps and discussion is like right below this....

but it's their first time, i so should be leinient.

it's the thread, Jason Segel, dear boy.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is definitely on my list of must see movies. For those who have seen it do any of the actresses look directly at Segel's penis or do they look away and try to avoid any eye contact? (Just my nude beach observations)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First there was "talking motion pictures", then color, then 3-D, then Cinerama and Cinemascope, stereophonic sound. Forget the ill-fated "smell-o-vision" and dish-night drawings.

Now the answer to getting us back to the movies. Full frontal male nudity. :slaphappy:

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's a funny guy...and talented since he wrote the story as well as starred....not to mention ballsy to do this full frontal.

However, I would find him much more attractive if he lost a few pounds.

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He has an awesome fat cock which I couldn't take my eyes off when I saw the movie..pretty hard to take your eyes off it actually as it features quite frequently.

I love his body too, I have to say if he did lose a few pounds I don't think I would find him quite so attractive.

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jason's FINE as he is, weight-wise.
Skeletons don't need to be showing to be "beautiful".

that said, how many freckles this boy got? I wanted to start playing connect-the-dots on his close-ups!
(I'll leave it to your imagination WHAT I wanted to draw with!)

and if Jason and Allyson ever wanted a 3sum on HIMYM, I am so there!

Reactions: WrikPrada

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
He's a funny guy...and talented since he wrote the story as well as starred....not to mention ballsy to do this full frontal.

However, I would find him much more attractive if he lost a few pounds.

If he lost a couple of pounds and get a little muscle, I would marry him anyday :)

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm more with the "lose a few pounds" folks. He's not really my type in general, but I think he would look a lot better with some toning. He's a big guy, so he doesn't need to LOSE weight dramatically, but maybe some weight training to give his body some tone and tighter shape.

Really funny movie, though. And awesome that he went for the cock shot.