jason sudeikis

yulie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another one here. :biggrin1:

Another one here, I love this man. I feel very horny for it. imagine me kissing his mouth, his hairy chest, and then, i give a wonderful ride, and kissing a lot in his mouth. Wow, just thinking about it gives me chills.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You and I both. He makes me horniest of all. I wanna suck and kiss all over his boy. Suck his cock for hours until my mouth is sore and his balls are drained. Eat and suck his ass. his tits, rip his chest hair out w/ my teeth and tongue his mouth for hours then let him pound me hard. I masterbate constantly to him.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason is hot to me because he's got this low-key street kid vibe. Like the white kid who only had black and Puerto Rican friends growing up. He stays playing ball on the street courts in Brooklyn, he has a mean shoe game and he knows enough hip-hop dance moves to be a hit at any wedding reception. That's enough to put a ring on it, imo, lol!

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jason is hot to me because he's got this low-key street kid vibe. Like the white kid who only had black and Puerto Rican friends growing up. He stays playing ball on the street courts in Brooklyn, he has a mean shoe game and he knows enough hip-hop dance moves to be a hit at any wedding reception. That's enough to put a ring on it, imo, lol!

Oh, I know right!!! He can put a ring on me right here, right now. I love him w/ my all. I really do. I'd do anything for this sexy teddy bear. He looks like the type that would let a guy blow him. He looks like he;d taste good, too.

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heartbreaking he'll never get naked.

I mean, full nudity no, but he's been pretty naked in some of his work since he does a lot of rauchy comedy stuff. I just watched "Sleeping With Other People" last night and he was fucking a lot in that. You can see his chest and legs and all. I just hope dude has a nice package.