Jason

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by MidwestMayhem, Aug 3, 2008.

1. MidwestMayhem

MidwestMayhem New Member

Albums:
    Hey Everyone!

Please let me know what you think about this...it spans two posts!

There are very few things in life as sweet as a first. This story is about two firsts: my first passionate encounter with a man, and how I became his first man. Like I said, I’m not that experienced. I’ve had a few gay encounters, but for the most part I’ve been with girls.

I have more of an emotional connection with woman, which in turn makes any sexual encounter that much better. It’s not just a fuck, but more. In fact, my times with men have simply been fooling around or just ways to get off, nothing emotional. That was until my world got rocked by Jason.

I’m 21 and Jason is 19. Describing him as attractive would be sort of an understatement. He stands around 6’3” and carries his swimmers build so well. He sports sandy blond hair, olive skin, a strong jaw line and deep green eyes. Not JUST green eyes, but the type of eyes that you experience when you look into them. The kind that derails your train of thought when you catch them the right way.

His boyish charm and warm personality make him a complete package. Not overly aggressive, not arrogant – but not a push over. What really makes him cute is although he is a very thoughtful and compassionate person, he’s pretty absent minded. Just the kind of guy that lives life and loves living it. Simple sometimes sounds negative, but in this situation it’s not.

Our relationship isn’t too complex. He’s the brother of one of my good friends. He’s confided in me quite a bit about his “life experiences” in the latter of his teenage years, and we’ve become close in our own way - probably closer than me and any other friend. Our relationship isn’t private, but there is a connection that people probably wouldn’t expect. We’re pretty physical for two typical guy friends. We hug, wrestle, give titty twisters, but nothing overtly sexual.

He’s been with girls, one in particular was his first true love, and she was his first in a lot of ways. When things went bad with her, he got a little crazy and began having casual sex within his social scene. Call it a sixth sense, but I’ve always wondered about his attention to guys, and some things he says leads me to wonder even more.

He plays soccer and is actually quite good. At the very least, it keeps his body lean and fucking amazing to look at. It was mid-August and he had just finished playing a game on one of the hottest days of the year. He had dehydrated himself a bit and was living with a killer headache. He came directly to my place after the game to hang out. His head was hurting so bad he did nothing but change shorts and lay shirtless, face down on my floor under the ceiling fan.

It wasn’t uncommon to give shoulder massages to one another, and since he wasn’t feeling well, I offered to rub his back and neck to help settle the pain. That’s how it started.
    He was laying down, forehead on the ground. I sat down beside him, working my fingers through his hair and watching TV at the same time. I kept working on rubbing his head and running my fingers to his neck. You know that smell some guys have when they sweat? Not the body odor – but that aroma combined with the smell of his tanned skin brought my full attention onto him.

He was still sweating a little, and I worked my hands down to his shoulders…and dug my fingers into his strong shoulder muscles. Normally this is where we’d stop – but I began to grow, and was looking for any reason to keep my hands on his body. I asked him how he felt, he said “getting better”. I wasn’t stopping. I worked my way down his left arm, rubbing out his bicep and tricep…his forearm, and his hand. God there is something about rubbing the hand of another guy you connect with – it’s awesome.

I was feeling apprehensive, but his breathing and slight vocals kept me going. I worked back up his left arm and down his right. When I was running my fingers through his, with his eyes shut, he turned his head to me and smiled and lightly pulled my palm into his, fingers interwoven.

I was so fucking hard; I could feel precum bubbling out of my cock.

I went back up his right arm and moved to the lower back, just above his ass. I worked on his lower back, took a deep breath, and slipped my hands underneath him so that my hands were slightly under his waistband resting on his pelvis bone. He gasped, but laid still. I kept massaging, being careful to stay just at his pubic hair line.

I slipped my hands back over and placed them outside of his shorts on his ass. He wasn’t wearing any fucking underwear. I rubbed the cheeks up and down – he was gyrating his pelvis and his breathing had quickened. My heart was pounding – I could feel my dick pulsing to my heartbeat. I was scared and so horny I could explode. I didn’t know what to do, so I just kept rubbing.

I slipped my hands up the legs of his shorts and massaged just under his ass cheeks. I couldn’t help myself, so I worked around to his inner thigh. I didn’t touch his balls, I didn’t feel his dick. I was disappointed, but soon snapped out of it because of the closed mouth moans that were coming from my guy.

I had to get him turned over. I HAD to get him turned over. I pulled my hands away from his inner thigh and lightly ran my hands up and down both of his legs. I grabbed his left ankle and gently nudged him to roll over. There was no hesitation – he did.

I was completely stunned. My eyes worked up his body from his legs down – his throbbing cock was fully tented in his shorts with a pronounced wet spot at the head where his precum was flowing. My hands reached for his dick, but my eyes caught his eyes, and I went straight for his face.

I tried to kiss him but he turned his head slightly. Taking advantage of the turndown, I began kissing and licking his neck. The sweat from his neck and head tasted so sweet. I moved to the other side of his head, listening to his breathing and feeling his hands rub all over my back and lifting my shirt. He pulled my shirt off, I paused and looked into his eyes, and went to for the kiss again. We connected.

My entire being caught fire. Our tongues collided – his fingers dug into my back, and I felt his cock throbbing against my abs growing a wet spot where the head of his dick pressed against me. He and I moaned with our mouths touching and our tongues fighting for space. I had to have more.

I pulled away from his mouth and went right for his nipples without even opening my eyes. By this time he was flat out thrusting into my body with his cock, and I licked and tugged at his nipples, listening to his giggles, and even smiling and laughing myself. I walked my tongue down this abs, rolling over his tight, defined muscles, and opening my eyes when I felt his treasure trail. His cock was pulsing through his shorts against my neck and chin. This was it.

2. MidwestMayhem

MidwestMayhem New Member

Albums:
    I aggressively pulled his shorts off and admired for a moment. It was the perfect dick. A full, thick head that was coated in precum – a long thick shaft, and two plump, hanging balls. I could SEE his heartbeat. I looked up into his eyes and experienced the most erotic, penetrating look I’ve ever encountered. I dove in head first.

He immediately thrust up when I took him in my mouth. His precum was pure sugar to me and seemed to flow endlessly from the head of his thick cock. I swallowed everything I could. My hands were all over his body, stroking his cock, rubbing his balls, digging into his chest and stomach, playing with his nipples – everything. I had never been into sex more in my life.

I kept working his big dick, smacking it on my face, running my tongue the length from his head down to sucking his balls – I did everything I could to take every single inch of his dick in my mouth. His breathing intensified – his thrusting increased – his fingers dug into the back of my head and rubbed my ears. He propped himself up on his elbows, leaned over and grabbed my shorts trying to pull me around. I pulled him out of my mouth, stood up and kicked my shorts off, and stepped over his face, accidently letting a stream of precum land on his chest – he just rubbed it in and didn’t take his eyes off my face.

I laid down over him and buried my face again into his cock. He took me into his mouth, rubbing my balls and reaching around to massage my ass. My body was shaking – my dick had NEVER felt like this before. He sucked hard, and was swallowing my streams of precum. I became so preoccupied in what he was doing to me that I took my mouth off his cock. “Don’t stop – please, please, don’t stop” he asked. That sent fire through my body.

I attacked his cock again, and began to feel myself lose control. With his dick in my mouth I moaned out loud. Every hair on my body stood up, every goose bump popped up, and electricity exploded from my toes to my fingers. He pulled me out of his mouth and aimed me for his chest still rubbing all over my cock.

I screamed with him in my mouth and still pumped his fat dick. I began to explode, first shooting all the way down to his pubic hair. I heard him start moaning and felt his dick become a steel rod. I was blowing myself all over his chiseled chest, stream after stream, and he erupted into my mouth with a force I never imagined. I pulled back and let him explode as I continued to lay it out on him. It was the biggest cum shot I had ever had, and his was the biggest I had ever seen. His orgasm began to slow down and I took him back in my mouth. His whole body shook; he kept saying “Oh my God, Oh my God”, over and over. He was using my cum off of his chest to rub all over my dick – it was fucking amazing.

I spun around and laid on top of him, looking into his eyes, feeling our wet cocks touch. He kissed me once and looked into my eyes. He rolled me on my back, laid on top of me and kissed me like I had never been before. When we settled down, he said “Whoa Dude”, and smiled, “my headache is gone.” I kissed him again.

3. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    This is a situation i have always wanted to find myself in. Very VERY good!

4. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Good reading. Thanks for sharing. Plus I love the title of the story. lol.:biggrin1:

5. Dobbs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a beautiful and well-written story. Keep up the good work!!!!
    Bill

6. nikedunks104

nikedunks104 New Member

Damn, that's a fantasy! :cool:

7. goodlifewi

goodlifewi New Member

buddy, that was so hot. it's actually hard for me to breathe.

8. _chrizzian_

_chrizzian_ Member

I would love to massage a sporty dude like this... :redface:

9. MidwestMayhem

MidwestMayhem New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the feedback! I'm thinking about turning this into a series...any thoughts on that?

10. fatbastardsminime

fatbastardsminime New Member

Albums:
    great story, got my vote to keep it going, would like to see what else the boys can get up to!!!!!!! :smile:

11. unique_exposure

unique_exposure New Member

Albums:
    Hot story! Encore...

12. lbw

lbw New Member

beautiful story. keep on writing

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

not the usual outcome when you hear "I've got a headache". nice writing.

Draft saved Draft deleted