Jason_Els has left the building. RIP.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of, if not, the sweetest soul I've ever met on the Internet. You're going to be missed Jason more than any words can say. Thank you eternally for having allowed us your presence, charm and humor.

And thank you Nick for taking time to be with him in these last days and letting us know what was going on.

I'd wriite more if it weren't for the damned tears.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Even though I never personally talked to him, this leaves me feeling heavy. The world seems lonelier knowing I wont be reading Jason's posts anymore.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.

I wish I could have known him better.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh wow! I am truly heartbroken. When I first came to this site and was trying to figure out who I was, he always had something positive and meaningful to say. He was an extremely intelligent, caring, and compassionate individual, who I will miss.

Rest in peace my friend

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another debt of gratitude that I feel towards Jason is my friendship with Bbucko. I was just going through old PMs and saw this one from Bucko:
If you ever want to meet up for a drink, call me. Jason thinks the world of you, and I think the world of him. I also later met Lex, it seems if Jason put out a good word about you, you were golden.

I called Bucko in case he hadn't heard the news, but he had. I am going to pick him up later for a short ride and drop him off at work, I feel the need to go out instead of sitting here and staring blankly at a computer screen.

Thanks to Nick8 for being an angel and please send out love and condolences to his family.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Jason was one of the most intelligent people I ever met. He was also one of my favorite people to chat with - a true conversationalist.

Things will never be the same on here.

Jason and I went to the Eagle in NYC on Foot Fetish Night the other year. Neither of us was interested, but we had a hell of a time. I could talk to him about anything. I wish I got to see you a second time like I promised. I never did...sorry...

I love you, Jason!:smile: You were the best!!!

Bigbull29

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm sorry you guys, I'll try not to get too teary or self-indulgent. But here's where Jason and I first met after I'd admired his posts from afar but been too afraid to approach him. I was a nervous newbie.

Glad to have you here Nick8. May you have many more.

Now come to the NYC meeting on the 14th! :biggrin1:

We will definitely have a memorial Meet and Greet. He would absolutely want that. In fact, knowing Jason, he'd insist upon it.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no. I thought this thread was announcing he left the forums.
He was a good man, and very thoughtful. It's a shame that mind of his isn't here with us anymore.

R.I.P.