Jasondawgxxx banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't see how we are not agreeing to abide by the Terms of Service when we sign up for the service - what a strange thing to try to nit-pick on.

Yo, pig! This is what DC_Deep referred to below:

Register at LPSG.ORG

WARNING! REGISTERED USERS OF THIS WEB SITE HAVE ACCESS TO ADULT-ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER WITH THIS WEB SITE.

By entering this website and/or submitting the information below, you agree to all of this site's Terms & Conditions. You further agree that the laws of the United States of America shall govern this transaction.

To enter this site, you must certify and affirm, under the penalties of perjury, your actual date of birth using the following form. Your date of birth will be kept confidential.

"I hereby affirm, under the penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. §1746, that I was born on the following month, day, and year:"

Please Enter Your Date of BirthMonth:
- January February March April May June July August September October November December Day:
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year:

"I ALSO AGREE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS GOVERNED BY THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT (E-SIGN ACT), 15 U.S.C. §7000, ET SEQ"

Note: This information is provided in an effort to comply with the Child Online Protection Act (COPA) and related state law. Providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense. This document constitutes an un-sworn declaration under federal law. You may submit a paper copy of this transaction and print this form for your personal records. You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the E-Sign Act by emailing us. Your consent to use the E-Sign Act is limited to providing the information on this form. Access to this electronic record requires a simple browser program such as Internet Explorer™ or Netscape™ and a computer.

Forum Rules

In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of LPSG.ORG will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of LPSG.ORG, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of LPSG.ORG reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the LPSG.ORG rules.

So, now, WHERE in the registration process for LPSG is there any mention of the TOS or language contained in the TOS to which someone agrees to abide??? Comments, pig?

From an offlin source, I was given this:

Swimming

In several of the photos, you can clearly see the person who identified himself as "JasonDawgxxx" at LPSG. But, as has already been said, this man is a member of a college swim team on the East Coast, *AND* JasonDawgxxx has said he isn't in and hasn't ever attended a college.

Discuss.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah right someone just joins the forum and posts this. Calling ManlyBanisters a pig on your first post should get you a permanent ban. Or at least hung by your balls till your eyes pop out.

TheREALjdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys - let me introduce myself....

I am the guy in the photos from the user known as JasonDawgXXX. Yup thats right - I had someone track me down today anonymously to let me know that this guy JasonDawgXXX was using photos of me and posing as a 24 year old from Cali.

Actually I am the REAL guy in the pics and my name is not Jason - its Bobby. And no I dont live in California - I live in Northern Virginia.

So if you liked the pics over the past year, then you now have the REAL guy behind the pics. AND WTF - I read his whole made up BS story about a BF named Matt and a cat and being rich etc etc - none of it is true.

I do actually have a BF but his name is Jeff - and we have a DOG and we aint rich, but we do ok.

How did this fake JasonDawgXXX get my pics??? I sold them to him over the past year on a website called naughtybids. He has purchased my pics from me and photoshopped them - anyways, I am so pissed off right now that I prolly dont have anything else to say for tonite.....

Attachments

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys - let me introduce myself....

I am the guy in the photos from the user known as JasonDawgXXX. Yup thats right - I had someone track me down today anonymously to let me know that this guy JasonDawgXXX was using photos of me and posing as a 24 year old from Cali.

Actually I am the REAL guy in the pics and my name is not Jason - its Bobby. And no I dont live in California - I live in Northern Virginia.

So if you liked the pics over the past year, then you now have the REAL guy behind the pics. AND WTF - I read his whole made up BS story about a BF named Matt and a cat and being rich etc etc - none of it is true.

I do actually have a BF but his name is Jeff - and we have a DOG and we aint rich, but we do ok.

How did this fake JasonDawgXXX get my pics??? I sold them to him over the past year on a website called naughtybids. He has purchased my pics from me and photoshopped them - anyways, I am so pissed off right now that I prolly dont have anything else to say for tonite.....

LOL y're funny. So did you sell Jason like 10000000 pics? Oh now's where it gets interesting? Dude funny you showed up tnite.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gues Excuze is lucky that the insult he plowed on you wasn't in a PM because he coulda been banned too. Just sayin'

What? Excuse me? Did I miss an inExcuseable insult from that darling man?

Let's just say that the moderators/admins operate under the premise that some of us are worth more protection than others. Some people need to be insulted by certain members for almost a year several times a day to have them act. And others? Insult these favored ones once, and you are permanently banned!!! Forever!!! :eek:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And some are on the owners friends list and don't get banned till a million people send stuff to them.
What? Excuse me? Did I miss an inExcuseable insult from that darling man?

Let's just say that the moderators/admins operate under the premise that some of us are worth more protection than others. Some people need to be insulted by certain members for almost a year several times a day to have them act. And others? Insult these favored ones once, and you are permanently banned!!! Forever!!! :eek:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And some are on the owners friends list and don't get banned till a million people send stuff to them.

Shhhhhhhh!!! You don't want to say that too loudly. THEY might hear you. Then THEY are forced to get off their rumps and write a reply that rebukes what you've said. Now, shhhhhhhh! and behave!

Scrogn29

Just Browsing
Media
Jason photoshopped many photos including the fake salute which he used for other sites. Same pic but always different salutes. Go figure. Jason was temporarily banned prior to Bobby finding out about this but I guess after tomorrow it will be a permanent one. BTW, his "jason's world" site...he completely got rid of that too. There are tons of fakes online but the thing about this "jason" was his sheer attitude. Go ahead and make up a fake life, a fantasy life, about being a trust fund guy with an attorney boyfriend and celebrity mother...it was sad that so many wanted to believe the person behind the stories. i don't see how so many of you couldn't see how he stirred the pot and was an attention vampire.

TheREALjdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually BUD - I am sure there are some nice guys on here who have formed a relationship with "JasonDawgXXX" over the past one year, but I dont expect to be on this website except to clear up that fact that some guy was fraudulently using my pictures and assuming my identity.......

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason photoshopped many photos including the fake salute which he used for other sites. Same pic but always different salutes. Go figure. Jason was temporarily banned prior to Bobby finding out about this but I guess after tomorrow it will be a permanent one. BTW, his "jason's world" site...he completely got rid of that too. There are tons of fakes online but the thing about this "jason" was his sheer attitude. Go ahead and make up a fake life, a fantasy life, about being a trust fund guy with an attorney boyfriend and celebrity mother...it was sad that so many wanted to believe the person behind the stories. i don't see how so many of you couldn't see how he stirred the pot and was an attention vampire.

DUDe where did you come from on yer first post? How did you know about all of this.....have some soup and go to bed!

Scrogn29

Just Browsing
Media
duddeee have some s oup? ddddude or should i say DUD? go check out jason's world blog..is it there? awww nope. so sad you want to so believe the guy is real. i'll get soup if you get a clue. deal?

TheREALjdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and thanks to Scrogn29 for telling me about this freak - I am going to contact the authorities and pursue action against this fraud for defaming me and using my copyrighted images

Status
Not open for further replies.