Jasondawgxxx - in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having looked at your posts I see that you haven't been posting here since 2007. Correct? Now suddenly you swoop in with this long-winded, wafflewank of a post. I honestly struggle to care about your opinion. But I'll try. I do not know you & I'm damn sure you do not know me or Eric/jasondawg. So what the fuck is it to do with YOU again? Please clarify.

I've stated my intentions with this thread. I shall not repeat for your benefit. The end comments about giving more details about Scrogn29 et all was all part of me trying to put some final clarification to this. They are characters involved in this. I was not intending to start another thread. Just give details in a later post, that is all. As it happens I decided it was not necessary to give that information. So I haven't...200 posts later.

My comments about legal matters do relate to this issue but not in the way you seem to assume. Its none of your business so Ill leave it there. There are no legal problems with my posts, of that I am certain. Again, what the hell do you know?

Persecution complex? Oh, you have no idea.

No, seriously, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. :rolleyes:
Whatever you say babycakes. {and thanks for that lovely message telling me you've joined my fabulous fan club~~either that or I done gots me a stalker:eek:.}

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Edit:

I made a post here. Apparently, my post made it to the thread before the closed function took place. I did not close the thread.

I have no editorial on the closing. I didn't not want to take a chance that because I am a mod that my post would post when others would not. Therefore, I deleted my post in fairness to everyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.