Jasondawgxxx - in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
weeeeee brt!!! now what am I supposed to do with the bottle of tequila? :) If i drink and have sex...it takes me FOREVER to cum. If at all...just keep going till someone says stop...hahah

Dude...I HATE a guy who cums too fast. So the tequila will be perfect. Hope that means you've also had your carbs cuz I'm talking about a minimum 2 hours...then we flip!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Believe it or not Im thinking of turning this into a book, lol. Yes Im a writer Im writing a book now called 'Hag' Its Bridget Jones meets The Devil wears Prada. [/I]
[/COLOR]Its also time I started dating and finding myself once again. Oh dear I do sound a tad drippy dont I?

[/I]
I will post more about the pictures themselves & also about the character who is registered here as Scrogn29. Or was, he is now banned.

[/COLOR]

SO... you have used people, lied to them, harassed them, chased them around the internet, made friends with them under false pretenses, stolen pictures of them and posted them as you, and now you are going further exploit them by "turning this into a book, lol".

Fuck right off you ignorant slut. You owe your "friends" an apology. But you know what? Just shut the fuck up. I doubt that Mandee or Stacy anyone else really wants to hear from you Eric.

Xcuze, you may be hard to get along with online for many people here, but you never struck me as stupid, naive or gullible. If you are smart you'll drop this and not post any more of his BS. If you feel sorry for Eric and want to help him...fine. That's your business. But it's foolish to continue it here. Look out for yourself Xcuze and don't be played by Eric. He's a classic user.

edit- PS Eric. You are a shitty writer. I always thought Jason was a boring little waste of time. Looked at the blog once and laughed at him.

Last edited:

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to say this does'nt surprise me. I always thought this 'character' was an asshole, self absorbed and fake. I always avoided reading anything, talking to or looking at any of his posts or pics. No matter how hard he tried to piss me off.

Theres a lot of great & genuine guys on here. Trust your instinct, thats something a pc will never have.

Rosco

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well a little advice isn't wrong here. That "jason"guy needs help, talking with someone, not with womeone from the net. But an outstander of it all. Because that is so wrong to do.
I'm really amazed what you can find here, maybe I have to lie too, because at the moment I have the feeling that I'm way too honest around here.
He needs help from outside. That is probably the best.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Xcuze, you may be hard to get along with online for many people here, but you never struck me as stupid, naive or gullible. If you are smart you'll drop this and not post any more of his BS. If you feel sorry for Eric and want to help him...fine. That's your business. But it's foolish to continue it here. Look out for yourself Xcuze and don't be played by Eric. He's a classic user.

I understand what u are saying. But actually it was my idea. He was a big star on this board, love him or hate him. There is still big interest & lots of questions unanswered. Is it important? Not to the masses, no. But it is a huge lesson to be learned.

I think many want to hear what he has to say. Truth or lies. Im simply giving him a chance to explain himself. I dont think thats unreasonable. The topics still hot now anyway so it might as well have his input.

If u are sick of the topic then dont click on it. But most will Im sure. Need I say more?

BTW Im nobodies fool. I always leave room for doubt.

kentguyuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I missed the part about turning it into a book, what a self obessed tosser... "MY deception and lies are so elborate people will buy a book about it"

I think the truth is to two weeks on here itll be "Jason who?"

You have had you 15 minutes now jog on...

Next he'll be saying he is making a movie.. No doubt with Pitt or Cloney playing him,

He is still in a fantasy world even now.

I however may right a book... Thinking a cooking one.. ha, sorry my feeble attempt to lighten the mood.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Excuze can you move yr nose...Jason need to fart.

YOU are making a complete fool of yourself on this thread. Thats what happens when u send a loopy poodle to do a pitbulls job!

Ive just been informed about your posses plan to bring me down. I know u started that jason thread to lure me into the trap. Then bait the fuck out of me until I exploded. Didnt work did it, poodle? U were even calling me onto it too. So sorry to disappoint yah.

But look, I gifted u a huge chance with this thread. Didnt u just jump on it with gusto.....5 provocative post in as many minutes! Could u be more fucking obvious? What shear incompetence!

I detest gang up mentality more than anything. Its a losers game. How apt looking at the gang members in question!

Media
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches:

Ingredients

• 1 boneless pork butt, about 4 pounds
  • 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons Essence, recipe follows
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon cumin
  • 1 tablespoon paprika
  • 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon cayenne
  • Wet Mop Basting Sauce, recipe follows
  • Barbecue Sauce, recipe follows
  • 8 Hamburger buns
  • Kicked Up Cole Slaw, recipe follows
  • Fried Pickles, recipe follows

Directions

Place the pork in a baking dish. In a bowl, combine the sugar, Essence, salt, cumin, paprika, pepper, and cayenne. Rub the seasoning evenly over the pork to coat. Cover with plastic and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat an oven or smoker to 225 degrees F.
Bring the pork to room temperature and place in a roasting pan, fat side up. Slow cook in the oven, basting with the wet mop basting sauce every 45 minutes, until tender and the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. (The cooking should take about 6 to 7 hours.) Remove from the oven and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
With a knife and fork or two forks, pull the meat apart into small slices or chunks. Toss with the barbecue sauce, to taste, and divide among the hamburger buns. Top with the coleslaw. Serve with the fried pickles and additional Barbecue Sauce on the side.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Xcuse yr nuts. You've been informed of our plans? LOLOLOL oh my god that's too funny. We have PLANS? I lured u into a thread? NO I started a thread to find oout what wa really going on? I lured you in lololol. Dude you better look over what you just wrote. Take a Xanax and don't drive a car....please.

LOL you gifted me w/this thread. Dude...you really need to add some oregano to that sauce b/c y'r a tomato short of lasagna...wow that makes no sense...but I kaffed...Excuze.....oh god I caN'T EVEN POST TO YOU ANYMORE...Y'RE NUTS, REALLY.

End of transmission

kentguyuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ingredients

• 1 tablespoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon cumin
  • 1 tablespoon paprika
  • 1 tablespoon cayenne
  • 8 Hamburger buns
Directions

Place the pork in a baking dish. In a bowl, combine the sugar, Essence, salt, cumin, paprika, pepper, and cayenne. Rub the seasoning evenly over the pork to coat. Cover with plastic and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Bring the pork to room temperature and place in a roasting pan, fat side up. Slow cook in the oven, basting with the wet mop basting sauce every 45 minutes, until tender and the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. (The cooking should take about 6 to 7 hours.) Remove from the oven and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
With a knife and fork or two forks, pull the meat apart into small slices or chunks. Toss with the barbecue sauce, to taste, and divide among the hamburger buns. Top with the coleslaw. Serve with the fried pickles and additional Barbecue Sauce on the side.

Mmmmmm Pulled pork...

"LPSG The cook book"

Recipe number 1....

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Ingredients

• 1 tablespoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon cumin
  • 1 tablespoon paprika
  • 1 tablespoon cayenne
  • 8 Hamburger buns
Directions

can u send me that recipe, looks yummy!!!

kentguyuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xcuse yr nuts. You've been informed of our plans? LOLOLOL oh my god that's too funny. We have PLANS? I lured u into a thread? NO I started a thread to find oout what wa really going on? I lured you in lololol. Dude you better look over what you just wrote. Take a Xanax and don't drive a car....please.

LOL you gifted me w/this thread. Dude...you really need to add some oregano to that sauce b/c y'r a tomato short of lasagna...wow that makes no sense...but I kaffed...Excuze.....oh god I caN'T EVEN POST TO YOU ANYMORE...Y'RE NUTS, REALLY.

End of transmission

Like the recipe startings but unfortunately I need more to include it in the LPSG cook book

A

AM_092

Hmm... I'm a bit lost... so Jasondawgxxx was pretending to be someone he wasn't... and that's why he got banned? Oh, ok... I thought he was hot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.