Jasondawgxxx - in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. It must be what?.. between 7.30 and 4.30am in the morning in the US of A. Ya'll have been up all night doing this. Go to bed. It'll be much better after some sleep.

Vince, it is forbidden to make sense in here.:wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At least I respect him for coming clean. We all know someone else here who is hiding behind fake pics.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now you woke ME up, buddy. Just turn back over and I'll give you something to open your mouth for!!!

Just leave the keyboard behind. This thread is goooooooooooone to bed.:wink:

MMmmm, nothing like hot morning sex after some lpsg drama.:biggrin1:

Now come here and give it to me!

DO IT!:eek:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People, people...

Xcuze was just trying to clear up a few things. Why do you keep attacking him? He has done nothing wrong!

Also, Jason/Eric is gone now. So maybe you can stop saying bad things about him. Honestly, it's easier just to click away from this thread than writing a message and keep ranting about it. What has been done, has been done. You can't change that, so just look to the future and stop posting bad things about him (and Xcuze).

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And some people don't believe in conspiracy theories....

I think this is being made to look more like a crime then it really is. At least he wasn't stalking little girls and boys on the internet.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok i have been away for a few days and seen as i dont have a spare week to read all this jason stuff can someone please give me the readers digest version of whats been going on here?

Now you've done it. Get ready to be bombarded with 20 versions at least.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
ok i have been away for a few days and seen as i dont have a spare week to read all this jason stuff can someone please give me the readers digest version of whats been going on here?

Gee rusty, it's so exhausting and confusing, i think a book or serial is being made somewhere unless i misread all those painful pages, i suggest you draw your own conclusions.

But thats the internet for you, i guess he won't be the first or the last on here to go through the mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.