Jasondawgxxx - in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait, what's the Excuse for not banning the leader of this thread due to a violation of the ToS that talks about a prohibition against posting on behalf of banned people? This is inExcuseable.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he got banned, he came out , he won't be back. He's writting a book, I'll wait for the movie.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Simcha...leave it plz. He only wants to make this clearer. It's a quite confusing situation and a lot of people had questions. So I think this can be an exception.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gee rusty, it's so exhausting and confusing, i think a book or serial is being made somewhere unless i misread all those painful pages, i suggest you draw your own conclusions.

But thats the internet for you, i guess he won't be the first or the last on here to go through the mill.

Ok what i have got so far is jason was a fake and got thrown off. So no matt? Damn he sounded hot lol

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i feel sorry for the old geeza who use to post comment after comment on his blogpage. The poor old thing hung onto every word that "jason" typed and adored him. He probably had a near fatal stroke when booted up his fifteen year old dial up pc and saw the blogpage had been removed!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i feel sorry for the old geeza who use to post comment after comment on his blogpage. The poor old thing hung onto every word that "jason" typed and adored him. He probably had a near fatal stroke when booted up his fifteen year old dial up pc and saw the blogpage had been removed!

Haha I think I know who u mean! He is a sweet guy, actually. But maybe not as gullible as u may think. Im sure most, including myself, took many of those tales with a pinch of salt. He was basically giving the punters what they wanted to read.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"Jasondawgxxx - in his own words "

This thread is being started with the permission of the <bullshit>artist formerly known as Jasondawgxxx. We felt it best to clarify a few things;

I will post more about the pictures themselves & also about the character who is registered here as Scrogn29. Or was, he is now banned.
He was a big star on this board...There is still big interest & lots of questions ...
I think many want to hear what he has to say. Truth or lies. Im simply giving him a chance to explain himself. I dont think thats unreasonable. The topics still hot ...so it might as well have his input.

BTW Im nobodies fool. I always leave room for doubt.

Jasondawg's own words? We?

Eric is quite capable of expressing himself, yet he hasn't. Instead you decided to be his puppet and disseminate his "truth or lies", as you have said. Xcuse you have such a hard mouth yet you couldn't use it to tell Eric to post his own words. Instead you are using it to curse out the people who were victims of his deception on this board and now understandably hold a low opinion of him. If you continue on this perilous course you will find yourself banned.

IMO Eric's post by proxy needed to be no longer than this:

On LPSG;
I wont be back. Its not healthy for me.

He could always return if he changed his mind.

YOU are making a complete fool of yourself on this thread. Thats what happens when u send a loopy poodle to do a pitbulls job!

Ive been informed about your posses plan to bring me down. I know u started that jason thread to lure me into the trap. Then bait the fuck out of me until I exploded...

Yes Xcuse. You are making a fool of yourself by continuing Eric's fantasies when he supposedly has left for good.:cool:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could you quote the relevant phrase(s) from the ToS, simcha?

Rubi, remember that the ToS was written by many authors. It has three phases: oral, written, and edited. I believe the sections to which I am referring are in the Oral and Edited phases of the ToS that mods/admins drag out from time to time to ban long-term members in good standing while protecting the trolls.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only version that there is, is the last one simcha. So if it's not in there, then you can't say it's forbidden.

And saying mods and admins like to ban long-term members in good standing while protecting trolls... it will not be received well. Just because it's not to your likings, you don't have to start blaiming people.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Rubi, remember that the ToS was written by many authors. It has three phases: oral, written, and edited. I believe the sections to which I am referring are in the Oral and Edited phases of the ToS that mods/admins drag out from time to time to ban long-term members in good standing while protecting the trolls.

Get those claws out hehe

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fucking knew it!

Along time ago I wrote to a member on this board with my suspisions.

I thought that Jason was a fraud, someone who had watched too many

episodes of the "Hillls" and then that "Flipping Real Estate" show.

He is a wanna-be and a fake.

I feel sort of bad for him, why I dont know.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

The ToS is in the first thread at the top of this forum.
That's the ToS, simcha.
Edits have taken it to where it is, but it is where it is.
The 'oral' 'phases'?
I don't quite get it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm torn.

Part of me feels sorry for the guy. I know mental illness and what it can bring people to. It really is a horrible disease because all too often people see the disease as the person.

Part of me feels he deserves what he gets. He was rude, nasty, self-aggrandizing, unsympathetic, and vicious.

I hope he gets some help for this problem and becomes a nicer person.

That is, if he ever really existed in the first place. I now have this crazy idea he's the Frankenstein's monster of another member who knows how to use IP protection protocols or simply has access to multiple ISPs and is laughing his ass off at all the drama he's created.

Jason-

The person behind this ridiculous nonsense, now dragged on through three threads, doesn't fit into any definition of mental illness I'm familiar with. He's just a self-aggrandizing turd.

The extent to which the major characters in this drama, including the OP of this thread, operate as separate individuals outside of one rather feeble mind is unknowable. But I'm guessing not too much.

Is it just me, or are the illiterate affectations, poor punctuation and incoherent ramblings just some fucked up carry-over? Really?

Wait, what's the Excuse for not banning the leader of this thread due to a violation of the ToS that talks about a prohibition against posting on behalf of banned people? This is inExcuseable.

Simcha, darling, the ToS are a fluid, living document subject to interpretation. You know that.

Last edited:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simcha, darling, the ToS are a fluid, living document subject to interpretation. You know that.

Yes, the ToS are like Torah, Mishna, and Talmud. They re-invent themselves majicly when convenient. And occasionally there's a prophet like Joseph Smith who comes along to translate the golden tablets of the ToS.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dreamer20

Spare me all that cleverdick dissection crap. It was I that suggested to him that I give his side of all this & state how he is feeling at this point. He agreed. Hence me using the word WE. It was a mutual agreement.

I decided to copy/paste his text from my emails because I wanted to avoid giving MY own take on this. He did not write that as a piece, I collected the sentences from numerous short emails & edited them together in the form above. All with his permission. None of his words or sentences in the quotes have been edited by me. Im confused still about many things & I dont feel comfortable going all out to defend him with my own words. So Im acting as the messenger rather than the seller.

If u dont understand that, tough. Jog on. I suspect u have alterior motives for getting on my ass. Whatever. I have so many on my ass right now another wont even be noticed.

Let me clarify; Eric is adamant that he is not coming back here at this point. He therefore is not interested in trying to win back favour here. He did ask me to say sorry to everyone here, especially specific members. He NEVER asked me to do any campaigning for him. Ive just seen so much shit & speculation about this drama that I felt it a good idea to inject his version. Its more valid than anyone elses. Believe it or dismiss it. Im just putting it out there.

As for your accusations of me cursing out people who were hurt by his deception....GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. You've declared your intention right there with that remark. Manipulator. The only people who Im cursing out are the very posse that have been trying to get both he & I banned. Oh yeah, theyre sooo fucking hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.