Jasondawgxxx - in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Okey, people, just stop harrasing Xcuze or other people that defend Jasondawgxxx.
Xcuze made clear why he made this thread. Maybe it's weird, but it gives a more clear point of view then others are giving.
What Jasondawgxxx did isn't right, scared a lot of people, including me that showing pics isn't safe anymore.

But what people here are saying about Xcuze and his relation with Jason aren't true. I know for the fact that they had fun relationship where they called each other mean word just for fun. You couldn't call it a a close friendship, but they could get along. So just leave it, and stop blaming each other here.
How many times do we have to report people here for what they are saying here. It isn't cool anymore. Jason did wrong things and decided that he won't come here anymore, a good decision.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. Let this thread be, it was meant to answer a few questions. No need to start bashing people.

I hope there will be no more threads either about this, what has been done has been done. Look at the future, not the past.

And X is a great guy, so stop saying bad things about him.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know everyone this is getting very silly and petty now.

The poster you are squabbling about is not here now and if what we are being told is true has no intention of returning. So we have to ask is this continuing nastiness and sniping worth it or necessary? Will it achieve anything at all other than get up a lot of people's noses? NO it won't.

I (speaking as a member not a Mod) think it's time to move on and stop any further damage to both individuals, their relationships and this site.

Some people were taken in, hurt and badly treated. They'll get over it. No-one died. Let us keep it in perspective please.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The TOS is like the Constitution, A living document. :wink::biggrin1:

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! This post has been on of the most entertaining in years!!!

I thought we had to agree that we were over consenting age before we signed up to be a member of this forum. Some of us need to remember that and start behaving like adults.

And furthermore, as a self confessed, with full benefits card carrying homosexual, I am often of the opinion that it's this kinda hissy fit ranting that fuels 'queer bashing' today, well into the 21st century!??!

Come on boys let's move on!!!!

Oh, and don't understand why we need to remove our photos now we find a fake on the internet??!! Quelle horreur?!! Somebody explain that to me!?!?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DaveyR is right. We've all been duped here at one time or another. Best thing is to learn from it and move on.

Jasondawg's problems are his and his alone. It's pointless to make them yours. Life is too short and full of people who are honest about themselves.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People, people...

Xcuze was just trying to clear up a few things. Why do you keep attacking him? He has done nothing wrong!

Okey, people, just stop harrasing Xcuze or other people that defend Jasondawgxxx.
Xcuze made clear why he made this thread. Maybe it's weird, but it gives a more clear point of view then others are giving...

...what people here are saying about Xcuze and his relation with Jason aren't true...So just leave it, and stop blaming each other here.

For what it's worth, I agree with Gl3nn and pieter.

Some of you are losing my respect.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Jasondawg's own words? We?

Eric is quite capable of expressing himself, yet he hasn't. Instead you decided to be his puppet and disseminate his "truth or lies", as you have said. Xcuse you have such a hard mouth yet you couldn't use it to tell Eric to post his own words. Instead you are using it to curse out the people who were victims of his deception on this board and now understandably hold a low opinion of him. If you continue on this perilous course you will find yourself banned.

IMO Eric's post by proxy needed to be no longer than this:

He could always return if he changed his mind.

You are making a fool of yourself by continuing Eric's fantasies when he supposedly has left for good.:cool:

Uh-oh. Looks like someone's filling out a Posse application.

treefarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the 'net you never know what or who you are really talking to. I may chat with a guy for a while and when i start catching him in lies, the chat stops. If it's nothing more than a minor contradiction, I will give him the benefit of the doubt for a while. Very few make it from my yahoo ID to my ordinary email on another provider.

P.S. If you are a stupid leftist, forget about the chats (if you don't tell me, I won't know). I don't have time to deal with sheeple. I have enough of them at work to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.