Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where is Jason? I am sure there are those that like him and those that do not. IF you dont like him, no need to respond and be negative. On the otherhand, we all have a good side and so far I miss the guy.

Any one have any idea about him?

Let me know
Cheers,
P75

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The curtain went down the JasonDawgXXX saga (as it's lovingly reffered to) a few months ago when Jason (actual name: Eric) was exposed as a member using fake pictures. After a couple of weeks of drama (his mother! the original picture owner! apollo wasn't real!) it all subsided and he hasn't been heard from since.

A random here:- Wonder if he got his name from Amped Snowboarding (mobile phone game)? - I believe there's a character called J-Dawg. Hmmm.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
where did he get all of those pics? and who was jason [in the pics...] after all???
this is so weird...
at least I'm real in here. in the pics and opinions I give! :p

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised if he lifted the name from that game considering the whole
sordid drama.
Surely he trusted you his " real friend" with his "real" address?
cigarbabe:saevil:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
where did he get all of those pics? and who was jason [in the pics...] after all???

As far as I'm aware (i'm a sucker for a good soap opera) he bought an original set of pictures from some dude on a adult picture site and then the original owner kept him in the loop by sending him more pictures over time.

Footballers Wives or Dynasty were never that contrived or involved!

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
He is gone and said he won't come back. He was a liar and needs a life, end of stort, let's move on. I can say negative stuff enough with reason, but that is now months ago and isn't that important. He was and is a fake, but he has to live with himself, not we.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the replies. Not new here just not as regular as before. Well it is good to know the answer to that. I did think about searching the forums to see if this had been answered but, i figure I would be specific. Like someone said, it is end of story. I will move on. lol

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People buy pictures of others in order to fantasise? There's a recession on!

But then fakers do live in a different world, maybe they don't have a recession on...

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's like a screenplay. I'm not on here all that much, so I knew he was gone, but had no idea that all of the other drama followed his disappearance. Why would one create an entire existence and keep it going on multiple sites? Strange...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
People buy pictures of others in order to fantasise? There's a recession on!

But then fakers do live in a different world, maybe they don't have a recession on...

Yes. He was generous enough to not only buy the pictures, but post them for us to enjoy. Cheers dawg, wherever you are!:beerchug2:

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only just found this thred, holy crow I can't believe it, and I'm not sure I fully understand it.

So let me get this right Jason Dawg, bought the pictures he used off an adult stockphoto company and posted them as his own, his blog was fake, so - who is he really? and what was he trying to gain from it all?

I might have spouted enough inaccurate information in the past to warrant an account deletion. (or at least, abandonment).

But I was so close to 1,000 posts... :( *sigh*

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jasondawgsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was like the Melrose Place/Dynasty/other shows for people without television. Every day he'd tell us waht Apollo ate and how his boyfriend worked so hard and how he took showeres with the cat and with the boyfriend later and before and his extra true virgin jeans and problems with the Rolls or the Bently or whatever the car was and granny back east and other tidbits like what he ate and how many times he had sex, where he went and what he spent and all the other stuff and in with all that he gave us hundreds and hunreds of photographs.

He always looked too thin and undernourished.