JasonDawgxxx

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
STACY: You're a babe and a sweetheart too. I just read Your "Motherfucking Trolls" post and, again, I couldn't believe my eyes. Why would anyone take the time and make the effort to be negative at the expense of someone's feelings for no good reason? PS - wish *I* could attend Your L.A. meetup!

Remember: God created the ignore button for a reason.

:smile:

awww thanks mick!

i wish you could come to the LA meet up too! as far as i know this thing is gonna be nothing but guys who bat for your team anyway. so far i'm the only female attending and i certainly don't mind being a hag for one day. once it's finally planned out i'll bring my camera and post photos afterwards so you can see! :wink:

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even as a straight guy, I enjoy Jason's threads. By looking at the pics of the guys, I figure out what I need to work on in the gym or maybe a new hairstyle/cut I should try. I'm never sexual aroused by the guys, which confirms my seriously contemplated thought that I am 100% since I'd love to look like any of them.

Keep doing your thing Jason. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hahahahahaha im pissing myself here, im laughing my ass off! 99% of the replies were positive! f*ck the negative people on here! U know what they say about a rotten apple in the basket? Throw the bitch out, cause it will make the whole basket rotten. Keep posting brother! U have a HUGE FAN BASE. Stuff ya negative skanks on here! Whats more hilarious is that they keep clicking on ur threads! HAHAHAHAHA

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My only complaint about Jason is that his pics are SO good that I can't concentrate on work and I need to earn a living! (Don't stop posting though, whatever you do.)