Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone!

First time opening a thread here. I have looked around this site for a bit and couldn’t find anything regarding this guy. He is so HOT!
His name is Javier Luna. Better known as Javi Luna (@javiluna) everywhere. He is a Spanish born California based Actor/Model/Influencer all around dude. I open the thread to share and enjoy this beauty.

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone!

First time opening a thread here. I have looked around this site for a bit and couldn’t find anything regarding this guy. He is so HOT!
His name is Javier Luna. Better known as Javi Luna (@javiluna) everywhere. He is a Spanish born California based Actor/Model/Influencer all around dude. I open the thread to share and enjoy this beauty.
adding a Face Pic would of been the way to go.

Reactions: deleted6690141

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is a pic from his instagram
What is the thing with these guys, looking like 13 year old twinks? Is he like "hot" from your points of view? I guess I'm old school and I just don't dig non masculine looking men, but seriously... this guy is borderline effeminate or androgynous,,,

What is the thing with these guys, looking like 13 year old twinks? Is he like "hot" from your points of view? I guess I'm old school and I just don't dig non masculine looking men, but seriously... this guy is borderline effeminate or androgynous,,,
just chill old man, its just the way the shot was taken....he really doesnt look that young in the others!!!!

Tomorrowswind99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That shouldn't be surprising on this site. It makes me sick whenever we get those "18th birthday" posts