Jaw Popping

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dbr22, Jan 6, 2007.

1. dbr22

dbr22 New Member

Has anyone ever had the experience of having the other person pop their jaw as they are going down on you? Does it disturb you? or does it turn you on?

2. makersmark

makersmark New Member

It's called crepidus - the knashing of cartilage by people who grind/clench their teeth/jaws at night. While everyone thinks it's a nervous disorder and a sign of stress, it actually originates in the brain and is very likely genetic. It may still turn you on/off - that's OK. But it's beyond the control of the jaw popper. And considering this site, it's probably at considerable physical cost to the jaw popper that he/she is even trying to do you right. Think of it - someone with limited range of motion in the jaw is trying to accomodate the physically blessed when really he/she should be at teeny weeny.com. ... well, you get the picture. For those with this condition, it hurts.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

That's interesting. I'd never heard of this before. Is this condition related to TMJ? So for people with what sounds like a possibly painful condition, performing fellatio becomes a true labor...of love.

4. makersmark

makersmark New Member

It is all about TMJ - a possibly very painful and widely misunderstood condition.

5. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    I developed TMJ shortly after I had my wisdom Teeth removed. It started as a tight feeling on one side of my jaw and then began to pop when I was eating. It would pop as I opened my mouth for a bit and pop every time I chewed. It got to the point that it was heard across the dinner table loudly. Went to an oral surgeon and he said I had 2 choices, 1. Have my jaw wired shut for 6-8 weeks , or, 2. Promise to keep my mouth shut for that amount of time . I opted for #2. It worked. Although even now there are times when I get that same tight feeling. Also if I am sucking a guy and keep going after my jaw gets tired, it can (And Has) lock on me. One time while I was sucking a guys balls, it locked with them in my mouth. Took several minutes to get my jaw to release. talk about a mood breaker LOL.

And to verify. It can be and is most of the time painful.

Craig

6. pobucker

pobucker New Member

Not to unduly make fun of your condition, but I have to say: *THAT* would have been an interesting 911 call!

7. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

Crepitus
    It is very common in people with TMJ or other rheumatological disorders. Yes it is common in people with TMJ to pop the jaw when giving head. My wife has it as did the last girl I had sex with other than the wife.

8. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

I used to have this. My jaw would get very stiff, almost locking up and would make a 'popping' feeling leading up to it. But then one day it went away and I haven't gotten it since (knocks on wood). I'm wondering if it's stress related and if at some point when I was stressed out I was grinding my teeth at night.

9. ONB

ONB Member

this has been a problem with a few of my girlfriends. my current girlfriend has been disturbed by the 'popping' when she tries to accommodate my size and has even experienced some pain after giving oral. its definitely a huge drawback to having alot of girth... and i really feel badly knowing that it may cause her jaw pain or problems. to the point that we've had to hold off for long periods of time.

10. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

Hmm...reading this again, maybe I should point out that I never had this problem during oral sex because I'm straight :tongue:. I have had girls start to get it on me, but the biggest complaint they have is just getting tired jaws before anything.

11. hottxanboy

hottxanboy New Member

I've had this happend to me with a current fuckbud. He's has great girth (6.5 around) and trying to accomated him without my teeth touching his cock has let to me stretching my jaw. I hear popping every time I chew now, but it's worth it

12. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

not that I've ever made it a habit to suck cock, but my jaw pops naturally, and no - it doesn't hurt

one of my ex girlfriends had a lot of trouble opening her mouth that wide for long periods of time

Draft saved Draft deleted