KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is his OF worth paying for rn
Honestly no. I let my subscription run out because he posted after 3 weeks of no posting apologising for being absent and saying he was having a mental health break or something. Which is fine but I just think it’s rude to collect subscription money for the month and not post anything.

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly no. I let my subscription run out because he posted after 3 weeks of no posting apologising for being absent and saying he was having a mental health break or something. Which is fine but I just think it’s rude to collect subscription money for the month and not post anything.
Oh man, he's gorgeous and his bum is huge! He's on Twitter showing off his bumhole up close. But you say his OF isn't worth it? Damn lol. Does he make custom videos? Or do you think he wouldn't because he's busy or he would make them but charge ridiculous for them?

Reactions: Weeknd

KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh man, he's gorgeous and his bum is huge! He's on Twitter showing off his bumhole up close. But you say his OF isn't worth it? Damn lol. Does he make custom videos? Or do you think he wouldn't because he's busy or he would make them but charge ridiculous for them?

he is a sweet guy and definitely not a scammer by any means but I’m just personally taking a break from his OF and coming back in a few months once he has more content. He does make custom videos which is how I got those three I posted earlier to the thread :)

i think he is OF is promising and he certainly does have the best asses I’ve ever seen. His hole is just perfection and sounds amazing when he has things inside it ;)

I don’t know his schedule but I do know his pricing for custom videos and it’s definitely affordable and worth it. So my consensus is sweet guy who treats his fans really sweet and an ever sweeter ass. But doesn’t upload enough lol

Reactions: MrUKBum and Weeknd

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he is a sweet guy and definitely not a scammer by any means but I’m just personally taking a break from his OF and coming back in a few months once he has more content. He does make custom videos which is how I got those three I posted earlier to the thread :)

i think he is OF is promising and he certainly does have the best asses I’ve ever seen. His hole is just perfection and sounds amazing when he has things inside it ;)

I don’t know his schedule but I do know his pricing for custom videos and it’s definitely affordable and worth it. So my consensus is sweet guy who treats his fans really sweet and an ever sweeter ass. But doesn’t upload enough lol
Ah ok, that's actually helps me out a lot thanks. Cool, I'm trying to message him on Twitter but no response, I take it talking to him on his OF is more productive then?

Reactions: KERRIGANFOX