Jay alvarrez

gumamelastar80

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guy as carefree like the Baby Jay SHOULD have nudes floating around not just the web, but also on the waters of the lakes and beaches he must have dropped his stash of Naked Polaroids while dancing to EDM Music! PRAK! He looks like the type to skinny dip, dance naked on top of a lighthouse.. the works! Anyone with pix of this guys hairy, musky and stinky-in-a-sexy-way cock, pubes, dick and balls?? PRAK! <3

lion166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His ex said he has a small dick.
Guessing he broke up with her instead of vice versa. You're talking about Alexis right?

I think his dick is probably just average. I wouldn't mind seeing it (jk I really want to see it)...but I'm pretty confident he wouldnt send nudes considering his career is all social media/Instagram fantasy posts.

Reactions: Mojo2001

gumamelastar80

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guessing he broke up with her instead of vice versa. You're talking about Alexis right?

I think his dick is probably just average. I wouldn't mind seeing it (jk I really want to see it)...but I'm pretty confident he wouldnt send nudes considering his career is all social media/Instagram fantasy posts.
Time for the Ninjas to work their stuff! Come loves, let's hide under the bushes and ready our cameras if we happen to chance upon Baby Jay on the beach hihihi, PRAK!

Eddieranger

Expert Member
Media
From what I read, I think she dumped him because he was a weird controlling guy and didn't want her doing certain things. It kind of sounded like he was an insecure jealous kind of guy.

gumamelastar80

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck does PRAK mean and why do you keep saying it?

(Am I showing my age?)
Hahahha! OMG! It's not an expression of Any Language, my dearly beloved <3 It's just my expression and I don't even know how it originated, but it helps me express all my pent up emotions, lust and desire, hihihihi... so yes, love... PRAK! <3

Oh, and by the way.... I saw Jay's hardon on my IG Story Feeds. It has been posted 12 hours ago, so we still have 12 hours left to find a way to record that video and post it here and save it for eternity! <3

Reactions: jhae

gumamelastar80

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he should've touched it. would've been even better hahaha
He should have jerked it off <3 He did this because his ex pressured him by saying he has a small dick or something to that effect! Maybe I'll keep tweeting him that his cum is very watery and greenish so that he will feel compelled to jerk off on cam and show us that he actually shoots White Healthy Thick Cum! PRAK! <3

Reactions: Koolaidria