Jay Manuel

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm watching a marathon of America's Next Top Model reruns on MTV and I'm lusting after Jay Manuel(I'm not sure what exactly he does on the show. He's a make-up artist and has something to do with the photoshoots). He's hot...Though I'm a little iffy on his hair.

Not a huge star, so it might be a bit of a challenge, but does anyone have some level of revealing pics? Shirtless, or everythingless...It's all good.

Reactions: lovely4666

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did they bleep his nipple out because he's more woman than man in that pic? Hilarious!

If he was more masculine, though...I would be all over that shit because he's a huge piece. He's like 6'3" or something like that.

McCreamy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread cracks me UP! He is an attractive guy....especially more so when he is not so DONE up....he's too girly for my own personal tastes but obviously thats not a problem for some others. Now, if we were talking friendship...i think he would make a good friend to have around because he really is hilarious with some of his comments...a bit diva'ish but funny.

navybear98

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not familiar with the show, but I find the posted pictures of him very attractive. I guess I have always been a little more attracted to men a little on the "fem" side.

B_8=D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he is gorgeous. Whenever i watch ANTM and he is there(along w/ nigel barker) , i am sooooooooo horny
he is hot but nigel barker is hotter he used to be a male model does anyone have any revealing pics of him?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, but as hot as he is, can someone please tell him how to properly coach models in a photo shoot?

The reason half of those girls fail to turn out descent looking shots is because he barely gives them direction. I hate when girls get voted off because of their performance on the shoot when they ask Jay valid questions, but he only answers them with more shit that they don't understand.

These girls ain't been in the industry so they don't know half of the stuff that he's talking about when he talks to them. It's appearent on their faces. I think Nole Marin did a better job than Mr. Jay, but he was way too much of a fierce bitch to deal with.

Reactions: Astron