Jay Mohr

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since when are over weight guys the real man. I can understand someone not looking like Mario Lopez but come on now. Is america that unhealthy that someone looking like that is whats normal. To many mocha lattes.

Last edited:

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
since when are over weight guys the real man. I can understand someone not looking like Mario Lopez but come on now. Is america that unhealthy that someone looking like that is whats normal. To many mocha lattes.

OVERWEIGHT?!?!?!?!?! The guy is FIT! But that's besides the point, real men don't feel the need to try to project an assimilation of "masculinity" by over-toning their bodies. The gay ideal of male body "perfection" is really about gay mens' inability to assert REAL masculinity!

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I had a weird dream a few months ago. In my dream, I was surfing the Internet for pics of hot guys, and I found a pic of Jay Mohr wearing black leather briefs and knee-high leather boots.
I had a similar dream with John Lee Hooker when I was 4 years old. Instead of standing dominant he was standing like the old man he is singing some blues song and thrusting to the beat. What do you think that means? Not only do I not find John Lee Hooker attractive, but I also do not wish to have sex with men. Dreams are funny.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, Jay Mohr used to be very handsome.

However, it might just be me, but the picture of him and his wife makes them look like the two biggest douchebags..ever. They look like the annoying couple at a party that somebody accidentally invited. Their faces make me itch.

Media
of who? Jon stewart??

OK!

jsspromo03.jpg

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats so funny, up untill that pic went up I thought this was a thread for one of those hot 'Roswell' tv show guys... haha

There last names are so similiar I alway get there names mixed.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Gr8one

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Jay Mohr is funny as shit! But it sounds like you guys need to check out the "Fan Area" on his website. Check out the audio clips, there is one titled Gay Phone Sex. Jay was on the Opie and Anthony show and had phone sex with a guy on the radio.

Jay Mohr

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Jay Mohr is funny as shit! But it sounds like you guys need to check out the "Fan Area" on his website. Check out the audio clips, there is one titled Gay Phone Sex. Jay was on the Opie and Anthony show and had phone sex with a guy on the radio.

Jay Mohr

Oh my...

You know, I think Jay might have gotten off on that conversation even more than Marco did...in a power trippin' kind of way. Some straight guys are like that. He seems the type.

If I ever meet him, I'm going to tell him my dream. Maybe he'll pose for me...

AsA3DollarBill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a case on this guy since his relatively short-lived, but very funny, TV series "Action" that ran in the late 90's. Contrary to some other posters, I think he's aged well and still is very appealing.
ACTION was one of the best funniest shows ever! Illeana Douglas and Jack Plotnick were so frigging funny too. That was a show, like Adrian Pasdar's PROFIT, that probably would've been a big hit a few years later, on another network, in another time slot.

And Jay Mohr is totally fuck-me-over-the-credenza hot.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Jay Mohr

Oh hell - that was hot! I loved it.

Any straight guys wanna get paid to call and tease me like that? :veryhappy: