Jay Mohr

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope I got his last name right. This is something I heard him say during a routine on a late night talk show, Obrien I think it was. He was telling a story about something and blurted out he was hung and like 13 inches. I only heard it once on that show and can't be sure I heard it right. But he didn't say I have a 13 inche dick. It was said in a different way like I am big down there and saying it was 13 isn't going over or anything , something like that.

Any one else hear rumors of Jay Mohr stand up comic, actor, show host. and movies too.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
On Leno, Mohr said that he had been diagnosed with low sperm count, but it wasn't a problem since his boys didn't have to swim all that far.

Maybe he dates women with shallow vaginas? Or, maybe doesn't have to worry with travel time, because he is a bottom and his sperm lands on his chest, while another guy is fucking him?:rolleyes:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
IanTheTall said:
On Leno, Mohr said that he had been diagnosed with low sperm count, but it wasn't a problem since his boys didn't have to swim all that far.

well, I'd offer to give his boys swimming lessons any day :cool:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now this is a guy who is totally not my type and yet there is a certain sexy quality about him that I just want him to bang my frat butt...I caught one of his acts on Comedy Central and he made joking reference to his small endowment. Go figure.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
Now this is a guy who is totally not my type and yet there is a certain sexy quality about him that I just want him to bang my frat butt...I caught one of his acts on Comedy Central and he made joking reference to his small endowment. Go figure.
I think he is a comedian and just wants people to laugh.

Chicago8inch

Experimental Member
Media
I love Jay Mohr too. I don't know what it is about him, but I find him to be incredibly sexy. I just envision the fact that he is hung. I loved him in that movie with Jennifer Aniston.

Found him to be way sexy!:rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chicago8inch said:
I love Jay Mohr too. I don't know what it is about him, but I find him to be incredibly sexy. I just envision the fact that he is hung. I loved him in that movie with Jennifer Aniston.

Found him to be way sexy!:rolleyes:

I know what you mean, what is it about him? He's got it and I want it...lol.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I guess it was all part of the routine then, those pics certainly are not flatering at all. Maybe I was just to buzzed to understand what he said. lol.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jay Mohr grew up in the town next to me. He is a bit older than me but his cousin was one of my best friends and he used to come to our football games in high school. This was about 6-7 years ago. He used to bring his fiance as well she was very good looking, a model I think. He was not very tall though. Sorry never asked him if he was hung though, my buddy doesn't seem to be. Nonetheless very cool to look over to the crowd during a game and see Jay Mohr watching. Montclair Mounties represent!