Jay Perez / Kubz Scouts

rxxxwrx

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it ok if i ask a question? How long have you guys been subscribed to jay? That can be on anything like twitter. Ive been subscribed to him for 6 years now and ive been following jay on twitter for 2 years now. Hes one of those YouTubers that i i wouldnt know who to watch if he stopped doing youtube
Around Yandere Simator and then I stopped but when I got into Gloom and they did a collab I got back into Jay.

Demgy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it ok if i ask a question? How long have you guys been subscribed to jay? That can be on anything like twitter. Ive been subscribed to him for 6 years now and ive been following jay on twitter for 2 years now. Hes one of those YouTubers that i i wouldnt know who to watch if he stopped doing youtube
I started watching him alongside with gloom (back when she was gloomgames) and laurenzside, but I grew out of jay’s content then lauren and gloom changed theirs and I didn’t liked them that much but I started watching gloom again about a year ago

dannyyk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so I was watching jays new video and in one part he lifted up his leg and showed the camera. I dont know if it's something y'all would like but it was pretty meaty

Time stamp 5:10 nothing to major but if u want to see some legs there u go

Robins

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been following jay for almost 5 years now both on youtube and twitter, first getting into his yansim vids, then the rest of his content over time.

Reactions: rxxxwrx

lemonpop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jay said on twitter his personal videos coming soon. Be interesting to see into his life. Hopefully he does a workout session during the video
he said he’s anxious about it i think it’s gonna be a video about his personal life (i wanna know why jay and nini broke up, im nosy)