Jayden Clark (OF Ohrighto)

D

deleted10141671

The guy, Jordan, in Jayden’s current TikTok’s is supposedly his partner who he originally rented with in melbs

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone else see his recent tiktok live after he's returned home from LA?
Telling everyone how much he loves it in LA ... It's the vibe and he's going to be moving there for 3 months from July. He reckons he was sitting on the plane to come home texting his mom saying he was going to get off the plane because he needs to stay in LA. He has the LA vibe apparently and he can only be himself in LA.

Says he made some really good friends (in the 3 weeks he was there) and he wants to move back to be with them.

Delusional much .... kid has clear mental issues that mom treats with her credit card !

Reactions: maximumminimum

Superrobot29

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s

doing fine from it, but is he actually putting up anything worth it
I was curious and it’s a complete waste of money. He’s very clever at making you think he bares all, but never does. I never bought any of his PPV because I didn’t trust him to think he would show any more on there.
If you’re reading this and think it’s worth a sub, stay away.

Reactions: B_T and MattMoose

Philllankester

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was curious and it’s a complete waste of money. He’s very clever at making you think he bares all, but never does. I never bought any of his PPV because I didn’t trust him to think he would show any more on there.
If you’re reading this and think it’s worth a sub, stay away.
i bought every PPV and agree. I cant tell if he's hung or not, cut or uncut, gay or straight. so frustrating haha

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know the Derek story ? Derek was always in his live tiktoks and jayden stayed with him when he first moved to melbs. He was an older guy ?