Jayden Clark (OF Ohrighto)

adelaidedude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Donate to youth homelessness. This boy does not deserve your money. he live beyond his means and does not deserve your money. You are better than this scammer.
Always been very guarded on how he gets his money on TikTok. Anyone got any ideas? He does seem to live beyond his means. Not sure how he keeps it up.

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
Always been very guarded on how he gets his money on TikTok. Anyone got any ideas? He does seem to live beyond his means. Not sure how he keeps it up.
Credit cards can be scary. Children have access to so much these days and he does have a business.

I am sure only fans has helped him as well. You just sent close to $200 worth of content. If 10 people have done that it’s 2 grand.

adelaidedude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if he’s stringing along (likely), but supposedly some more naughty content coming in the next week after some shoot or something. Who knows, we might even get a peek of a pube next

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This guys obsession with the US is odd.
pretty sure every month he says he's going there lol... never ends up happening

looks like he recently did a big sob story on his side tiktok account crying how he never claims to post nudes on onlyfans and people should "know better" or lower their expectations

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Credit cards can be scary. Children have access to so much these days and he does have a business.

I am sure only fans has helped him as well. You just sent close to $200 worth of content. If 10 people have done that it’s 2 grand.
Even before OF it was pretty known that it was his parents money, they live in quite a wealthy suburb of Adelaide... not sure what they do though. Considering he has therapy I'm sure they just throw how ever much at him to keep him happy but I think recently they've been pressuring him to earn income as is evident by him moving in with a mate (when he first moved to Melbourne he moved in on his own)

maximumminimum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wh
pretty sure every month he says he's going there lol... never ends up happening

looks like he recently did a big sob story on his side tiktok account crying how he never claims to post nudes on onlyfans and people should "know better" or lower their expectations
whats his other account?