Jayden Clark (OF Ohrighto)

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He’s just mad because he didn’t anticipate his target audience congregating and exposing his scamming ways and ensuring that no one else falls for it. He’s obsessed with the mystery behind his sexuality as is evident by him spending half a video denying a Snapchat where he could’ve just cleared it up there and then.

Reactions: maximumminimum

Jakemm21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s just mad because he didn’t anticipate his target audience congregating and exposing his scamming ways and ensuring that no one else falls for it. He’s obsessed with the mystery behind his sexuality as is evident by him spending half a video denying a Snapchat where he could’ve just cleared it up there and then.

Not sure why he doesn't just come out lol.

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m sure he has some sort of disorder. He copied Anna’s vlogging and talking style then makes 10 videos in a row complaining about the fact people point it out? How about ditch the copycat style and vlog in your natural speaking voice / style now that you have a following. Otherwise people are obviously going to point it out. He’s also threatening to name people who’ve done him dirty, wonder what that could be about.

Reactions: maximumminimum

Skunty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
his life is such an enigma tbh.

he always brings up this purported water business that started as a school project which he then spent like two years just constantly playing with graphics and redesigning the logo a million times. 90% of his vlogs were him going to the gym, eating takeaway and pretending to do work on his computer but never actually showing anything.. then he signed up for some business guidance course thing to supposedly develop it further and I think the most that's come from that has been a certificate and some water samples?

oh and at one stage he decided in spite of the water not even being sold anywhere that he was going to make merch for it so he literally went to some cotton on or something with a manila folder and went into a dressing room acting like it was a design consult/brand meeting LMFAO. then he started spending time at some co-working space where he would... continue to play with the logo. I think he said he moved to melbourne because it'd be better for his 'business' but now he's taken down the tiktok page for the brand because it had practically no engagement so god knows wtf he's actually doing there

like obv he mostly lives off his family and I guess some tiktok income? but idk wtf his parents do, and is he lying to them or do they just go along with this whole weird scenario?

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
I watched his YouTube about how much he spent in the US. I make no apologies for saying this but it is obvious the boy has no idea about money and making an income if he can spend 24 grand in 3 weeks.

I traveled around Europe for 3 months and I spent a quarter of that.

this is what white entitlement looks like.