Jayden Clark (OF Ohrighto)

D

deleted9355691

Honestly feel like he is scamming everyone. I haven’t signed up because all of his preview content on Twitter is the same type of posts 24/7

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
I don't care what he says he is definitely not making enough to fund a 20 grand holiday to the US from social media. It is clear he is getting money elsewhere.

I am just glad he isn't saying he has a business anymore. That was a clear sham.

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It’s probably from the parents too, mine funded a lot of my holidays and we weren’t “rich rich” or anything. I think it’s important to note that young Jayden likes to embellish and portray himself a certain way online.. so let’s just assume it wasn’t actually 20 grand.

Reactions: robot1999 and B_T

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care what he says he is definitely not making enough to fund a 20 grand holiday to the US from social media. It is clear he is getting money elsewhere.

I am just glad he isn't saying he has a business anymore. That was a clear sham.
yeah - mum's credit card for sure. Well off mum funds his lifestyle :)

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s probably from the parents too, mine funded a lot of my holidays and we weren’t “rich rich” or anything. I think it’s important to note that young Jayden likes to embellish and portray himself a certain way online.. so let’s just assume it wasn’t actually 20 grand.
His mum's credit card funds this supposed lifestyle - he makes nothing off social media - and can't be doing too well on OF if he's suddenly offering 50% off ! People he's sucked in are obviously cancelling their monthly renewal after only seeing a few shirtless pics

Reactions: MrPostman

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
did his family win the lottery or something? he never speaks about wtf his parents do either lol
I think he said his Mum works for a school but yes never what the father does… when I saw the Dad I immediately got bad vibes and would explain the big mystery behind where the money comes from. Also worth noting that the Dad stopped posting pics of Jayden on socials around the same time he started OF.

• Wow
Reactions: Skunty

Skunty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D

deleted9355691

Have all of his pics disappeared off this thread?

pepsicola18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be honest they're not even that rich - they're like just middle income - like they're from Seacliff or whatever, they're hardly the College Park, Malvern, Springfield, Unley Park, Erindale kind of family who went to PAC, Saints or Scotch or anything.

he's just some fantasist that thinks he's some male Kardashian of Adelaide lol, based a whole persona around trying to be Anna Paull - like that voice he puts on to mimic her is a pretty new addition - he never used to sound like that lol

like he's nice enough but he just needs to be himself

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Might sound morbid but I don’t ever hear about his dad. So I just assumed maybe there was a compensation payout or something.
Nah Dad's still around - parents divorced just before he moved to Melbs ..
I'd say mum has cashed out on the family house .... looks like she's just funded yet another car .. some convertible bmw .... throw cash at your problem child always is the answer!

B_T

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be honest they're not even that rich - they're like just middle income - like they're from Seacliff or whatever, they're hardly the College Park, Malvern, Springfield, Unley Park, Erindale kind of family who went to PAC, Saints or Scotch or anything.

he's just some fantasist that thinks he's some male Kardashian of Adelaide lol, based a whole persona around trying to be Anna Paull - like that voice he puts on to mimic her is a pretty new addition - he never used to sound like that lol

like he's nice enough but he just needs to be himself
family home was in Flagstaff Hill but sold soon after divorce

Reactions: MrPostman