1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Jayden Rembacher — Onlyfans

Discussion in 'OnlyFans/Just4Fans Reviews' started by Tagood7, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Performer Name: Jayden Rembacher — OnlyFans

OnlyFans Account: jaydenrembacher

Twitter Handle: JaydenRembacher

Instagram Handle: JaydenRembacher

Cost to Join: I paid $3.00 normal is $4.99

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.

Value: Good value for what he actually post. (You get what you pay for)...

Frequency: Pretty frequently. Sometimes everyday, sometimes ever couple of days.

Responsiveness: Within a few hours.

Written Review:

Jayden is a cute guy with a hot body, great uncut cock and beautiful bubble butt. If you like those things and don’t mind the lack of cum shots on his feed and having to pay extra for them, you’ll like his page. He has loads of photos that are a mix of full frontal and butt shots. Videos are just short and for teasing, but some are worth the tease.

#1 Tagood7, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2020
    BrazDude likes this.
  2. BrazDude

BrazDude Well-Known Member

I think that's a fair rating. He does post a lot of content on IG, so you know what you're getting before subscribing. I've paid for some extra content via DM and it was OK too. From what I've seen, comparing the two times I subscribed to him, it looks like has priced his extra content better now.

Tagood7 likes this.
  3. bastia2525

Gold Member Platinum Gold

I agree with the reviewer. This guy is evolving his brand to the extent that he ought to be able to raise his game and create more happy subscribers by the end of this year

Tagood7 likes this.
  4. Alex54321

Alex54321 Banned

5. OxfordDictionary

Nope. -1/5

Almost nothing is included in charges. Everything good is paid DM. I do mind because it is falsely promised in the bio.

Scam artist. Buyer beware - nothing claimed in the bio is included.

6. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I gave it 3 because the sub price is only $4.99 which really says that there will basically only be pictures and teaser videos.

7. OxfordDictionary

But his bio says "wank vids, dirty talk, Sex tapes, anal play". Yet, that is not included. So it's a blatant lie. Lying deserves -1 stars. Period. Take the false promises out of the bio, and 2 or 3 may be fair. But the lying tanks his rating. He must be held accountable for intentionally deceiving people about what is on the page.

8. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He technically never said those wouldn’t be charged for though.

9. OxfordDictionary

When your bio says "get access to... wank vids, dirty talk, Sex tapes, anal play" it implies it's included. But it's not. It's a totally misleading statement. Businesses and other sellers are held to account for making false and misleading claims. Anyone charging money under false pretences should be too.

The COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT 2010 - SCHEDULE 2 The Australian Consumer Law, section 56 “there is a guarantee that the goods correspond with the description” and under section 151 “a person commits an offence if the person, in trade or commerce, in connection with the supply or possible supply of goods or services or in connection with the promotion by any means of the supply or use of goods or services: (a) makes a false or misleading representation that goods are of a particular standard, quality, value, grade, composition, style or model or have had a particular history or particular previous use; or (b) makes a false or misleading representation that services are of a particular standard, quality, value or grade.” Businesses and other sellers are held to account for lying; why shouldn't he?

Why are you so ok with someone intentionally deceiving people?
    How can you defend someone who would lie to take people's money?

10. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’m just speaking truth. I fully expected that those things would be extra before I joined and checked it out. That’s the reason the price is so low. Anyone that charges that low of a price is usually selling extra content. It’s really common knowledge.

11. OxfordDictionary

4 cents or $4,000,000; lying to intentionally deceive people is wrong. The end.

Trevorruggles likes this.
  12. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Except he’s not promising what you say in his description. Stop whining, if you sub and don’t like the content then don’t sub again. We’ve all done it. I won’t be subscribing again because I don’t like pay per view.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice