Jayden rembacher

Jayden Rembacher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone this is the real Jayden Rembacher, I go through this forum now and then and read your feedback some of yous have great feedback and I appreciate that I really hope yous are enjoying my content the price is rather low it’s only $3-4.95 so for that price you do get to see a lot to be fair, you get access to 350+ pics and 70+ vids you get 1 on 1 chat with me and multiple raunchy sold content weekly for cheap prices of only $3 so if you ask me I think that’s not bad☺️ some of your comments do crack me up and give me a giggle seeing the nasty hate yous say towards me it honestly makes my day, for those who come on here to see my nudes and to hate on me, why do you still follow my every move and check up on my Snapchat, twitter, insta and even this forum I’m so confused like yous say I’m so ugly and gross but still come on here to see my content just saying for those who do dish out nasty comments towards me it honestly doesn’t bother me as I’m so use to the hate and bullying from over the years I’ve learnt to love myself for who I am and not be insecure about anything as no one is perfect. However a lot of people sadly are very insecure about themselves and if yous are this nasty towards people just because they don’t reach your approval or don’t post what you want to see, it can really ruin their self esteem and sometimes even result in suicides as a lot of people aren’t mentally strong and can get affected by these nasty comments I’ve seen it happen. So for me I find it amusing and funny checking up on it now and then but for others it can seriously affect them so please guys let’s spread some love into this world and not spend our spare time going on forums to hate on one another, why not use that time to do something productive cause seriously if yous are doing this to other people which I’m sure yous are it can really fuck up people’s mental health, if you don’t like someone just don’t follow them it’s that simple, theirs no need to try ruin others self esteems etc. hope you all have a wonderful day/night if yous have feedback for my onlyfans keep me updated here and I’ll try my best to improve. From ya boy Jayden

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
990a71bc7d9e7bae81bcdbfb9add9ef2f1b58b0f.gifv

Jayden Rembacher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What’s going on Guys it’s the real Jayden Rembacher I come on here and read all your love and hate I find the people who have so much anger towards me amusing and interesting that someone can have so much anger towards another individual without even knowing them. However to answer some questions people have been asking on here lately, yes my onlyfans has been terminated for some False accusations made against my account due to some girls who where under my referral list and reported someone but somehow onlyfans got the wrong person and blamed me for the filed report the girls made because they where under my referral so the girls have pleaded my innocence to support I have lawyers involved that have sent formal letters explaining I have no involvement whatsoever I have also submitted in proof and evidence I have no involvement in this situation so I’m hoping they can actually investigate properly and they will see I have nothing to do with this. Lowkey creeped out theirs some guy on here saying he saw me at the shops the other day like wtf but yes I was making around 30-40k+ a month on onlyfans it took me 2 years to get to that level I believe my content was amazing however theirs always going to be people hating and talking shit about it I never gave my sex tapes for free because I knew yous would leak it on here so that’s why I sold them for a reasonable price of only $3 so before you say I’m a scam you got access to over 500 different pics/videos of me all for $3 and I responded to messages regularly all for just $3 a month which is less than $1 a week another question was people claiming I don’t pay tax I’m laughing at how they even come up with this because I have 2 accountants and have an ABN number and tax file number so everything is always regularly updated and filed by my accounts as that’s what I pay them to do so no I’m completely fine with the tax department. Another was some guy laughing at a wart I got at the bottom of my ass, to me I don’t even take note of it and it’s the last of my worries, if I really wanted to get rid of it I would but I just don’t really care so that doesn’t mean I don’t have my life together theirs others questioning my sexuality saying I’m gay and haven’t come out the closest I can completely clear everything up now I am 100% straight I’m just very chill around people who are gay as I support them and have nothing against them and most my fans are gay people. Others I’ve seen awhile back ask my height (6’3) age (20) and why I got a missing tooth which I don’t have a Missing tooth theirs one that’s slightly shorter than the others and many other people are laughing at my teeth I personally don’t think theirs anything wrong with them and they are certainly not twisted and fucked up however I will be getting veneers one day as I’ve always wanted a perfect Hollywood smile. Another question is always debated about my dick size, now some of yous of course think your dick experts etc which I’m sure you know a lot about but I can assure your I’m 100% 8 inches at the least I’ve measured countless time’s over and over again I was literally 7.4 inches at age 15 so idk why people still say my dicks like 5 inches at most etc if you look at the leaked picture you posted Of me in the bathtub a few pages back you will see my dick is massive anyways guys hope you all have a wonderful day/night stay safe with this corona virus and god bless you all ❤️

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to block Jayden and all his copycats like brad cockpit on tiktok and Instagram last night because their online presence is so unsettling to me and has put such a bad taste in my mouth. These gay bait tiktoks have exceeded just trying to get followers and has straight up just just become degrading and mocking the gay community and gay culture. The videos are only funny to people that have a homophobic mentality and it’s very clear in these videos that they are trying to get laughs from pretending to be gay because they still carry a high school mindset that being gay is funny and something that should be laughed at. It’s bullying and I can guarantee their whole mindset is them laughing at the fact that they’re making money from people that they think are so below them. We are not human beings to them. We are an easy con to make fun of and scam money from just for the sake of them being young and straight with abs. It’s really disgusting and I know more and more people are opening their eyes to it or have seen it like this for a long time. I feel very strongly for this because I know what they are doing is not right and they do not deserve any money or following from us because all they have done is mock us, bully us, lie and scam us. They take our money and then laugh in our face. Their is no respect for the following that is raising the numbers in their bank accounts. I don’t understand how there are people still enabling this by wanting and buying their content. There are so many better looking and deserving guys to follow and subscribe to. They need us for money but we do not need them and we are so much better than the crap they’re putting out there.

meowmeow22

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Privileged white gays don’t have a free pass just because they’re gay. Racism, sexism, ageism, transphobia, etc. are all too common in the gay community. It’s a shame, because we’re the same community that is also preaching about equality.
Stereotypes are just a way to other a minority, to produce a typecast image of the other, to suppress them. Look up Orientalism.
Even if they are true in some cases, it’s still offensive to assume that just because he is an Asian man, he might be average/below average in that department.
Unless someone has dealt with discrimination first hand, I don’t think its their place to say what’s racist and what isn’t.