Jayden rembacher

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like please bffr. What are we doing here, make it make sense View attachment 98541521 View attachment 98541551
Someone earlier in this thread said that post is "meme content" or intended as a joke and I agree. Besides you've shown he has quite a nice penis and erect it's even nicer. I'd describe it as beautiful but that's subjective. I don't subscribe because there's other stuff here to give me real pause, but I don't get that picture as being "bait" or "scammy". Any reasonable person can see it's not real.

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw him on twitter posting an obvious dildo and came here to find you queens writing research papers on him wtf is going on.
They’re Public Service Announcements. Trying to warn people off this scammer.

If they were research papers we would be trying to determine his reasons why he is a scammer and what motivates his scammy activities. My head hurts thinking about that.

I just hope you didn’t pay this horrible scamming fraud any of your hard earned money.

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I DMed OnlyFans Twitter account about his and others fraud last night, with links to a bunch of examples. This morning I was suspended for ”breaking Twitter rules.” They don’t say which, but I doubt it’s a coincidence.
Suspended? From OF? I'm having a discussion tangential to this in another thread. That's insane. I sub to so little there now I don't know if it would truly matter to me. Rereading what you said. Suspended from OF or Twitter - I can live without either but for some that would be seriously a problem.

jhlieberman

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's deleted all of his actual nudes from OF as well (I got it for free for some reason). Does he think that all his old fans will just forget the actual size of his dick? And the stupid thing is still he does actually have a pretty big, above average size when hard. :sweat:

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's deleted all of his actual nudes from OF as well (I got it for free for some reason). Does he think that all his old fans will just forget the actual size of his dick? And the stupid thing is still he does actually have a pretty big, above average size when hard. :sweat:
Is he a grower?