Jayden rembacher

blarhh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It must be a fraud, there is no picture of him naked without his dick always wearing something and always holding it.
There are literally multiple nudes of him on this actual page… proving that it’s a dildo…
This is why gays fall for this stuff and lap it up.
This man and his mates commit actual fraud lol

Johnston peterson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He Says it doesn’t fit in his pants . Hmm maybe If u take this off . U can see the last picture it sure fits and it’s not big at all . He uses a huge fake dildo just like the second pic. People like this deserve to pay people back for all the fraud money they take.

Attachments

Aphradight

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People who think that is a real dick deserve to be scammed. I mean get real people. He is hot and a perfectly beautiful real cock.
Not sure why these dudes use them. They can make money just as they are. There are plenty of hot guys making money with a monster dong

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO that’s ridiculous. He has a big dick and it’s really nice why would he go out of his way to make content like that?
It’s the Internet. It is given people the sense that the only dick that matters is a big one.

Reactions: StevenM

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LMAO that’s ridiculous. He has a big dick and it’s really nice why would he go out of his way to make content like that?
Because people are so dumb they will pay for it regardless. Him and his friends made money off mocking gay men and pretending to be gay and now they want to make money without actually having to show anything. I’d respect the hustle if they weren’t so gross

JoeNoName

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was very into his content before he started getting weird with the fake dicks. His cock was good enough
He Says it doesn’t fit in his pants . Hmm maybe If u take this off . U can see the last picture it sure fits and it’s not big at all . He uses a huge fake dildo just like the second pic. People like this deserve to pay people back for all the fraud money they take.
as very