Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's also trying to pass off videos of two gay guys fucking one he claims is him but the cocks look nothing alike and his ass has hair and he's got a new video of him BB "friend" and I'm waiting for someone to leak that he claims it's hard to have his face in it if it gets leaked.
I believe the only content that is actually him is either straight with girls or solo. He's simply not gay so I don't believe he's done any of that content.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe the only content that is actually him is either straight with girls or solo. He's simply not gay so I don't believe he's done any of that content.
And he probably understands the tendency of thirsty gay men to not believe anyone is actually str8 So they assume Jayden would actually make the fake videos he claims. It is easiest to scam people who lack any common sense.

vivibyebye

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is stupid. He forgot that he used to post his real dick and now posting this fake dildo with 15cm bigger than the real one
This what he is posting on his Twitter account..more lies and fake bullshit
Check it out
He truly loves to tell liege is stupid

Petcypie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So if
I mean you can see one minute his ass is hairy when he sends out his ass play videos then next minute it isn't hmmmm also look at the difference in the body
Anyone knows who this clips are from you might want to let them know someone else is selling Thier clips

Reactions: Marino Scarpelli

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
Oh, thank fuuuu. I forgot about this guy for a while and just visited his twitter to find some monstrous fake looking cock and thought... am i going crazy. He used to have a great looking dick that was significantly smaller. Trying to catch up on what was going on in this thread was a nightmare, but yeah. No more for me. What a shame.

Reactions: Dokteki