Jayden rembacher

Random_Guy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only reason of little amount of cum is to have jerked off several times a day

Nope. Even if I don't jerk off for a week or even two my load size doesn't change. Some guys just don't cum a lot. There's nothing we can do about our biology and what nature dealt us in our genes.

aaronmiller

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope. Even if I don't jerk off for a week or even two my load size doesn't change. Some guys just don't cum a lot. There's nothing we can do about our biology and what nature dealt us in our genes.

You know for sure it’s your “biology” or you’ve been to see a urologist? It does not sound normal to have the same amount of ejaculate even if you don’t orgasm for a week. Unless you have a lot of wet dreams. I’m assuming you are young. However, as men get older the amount of seminal fluid and therefore ejaculate will decrease. If you are a young guy it might be worth checking it out.

Reactions: Stewart Russo

Random_Guy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know for sure it’s your “biology” or you’ve been to see a urologist? It does not sound normal to have the same amount of ejaculate even if you don’t orgasm for a week. Unless you have a lot of wet dreams. I’m assuming you are young. However, as men get older the amount of seminal fluid and therefore ejaculate will decrease. If you are a young guy it might be worth checking it out.

Always been this way. I know a lot of guys too who cum small loads.. I know equally many who cum huge loads. It's all biology. Not everyone has an 8inch dick... similarly not all guys have huge loads.

magic8ball

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always been this way. I know a lot of guys too who cum small loads.. I know equally many who cum huge loads. It's all biology. Not everyone has an 8inch dick... similarly not all guys have huge loads.
are your balls equal? or is one lower then the other

magic8ball

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One is lower than the other... this is so off topic. Can we get back to Jayden?!
It's not off topic. It still all revolves around Jayden. Well there's nothing wrong with your balls so you definitely shouldn't be cummibc the same amount as jayden or around tht

TatoRazz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Him not posting dick pics because others are sharing to forums is a good excuse for him.

Not so good for business though because he’s punishing all of his subscribers for the actions of a few.

Jayden is an exhibitionist. Give him a month and he’ll be eating his own cum for views.

If you believe that excuse as to why he’s not posting dick pics ur crazy. He had the onlyfans open at least 3 weeks before he would’ve found out about this forum. He’s just too much of a pussy to post full nude and prefers to keep stringing his subscribers along imply that he will if this happens or that doesn’t happen. Scam.

If you believe that excuse as to why he’s not posting dick pics ur crazy. He had the onlyfans open at least 3 weeks before he would’ve found out about this forum. He’s just too much of a pussy to post full nude and prefers to keep stringing his subscribers along imply that he will if this happens or that doesn’t happen. Scam.

At this point it is NOT a "scam" since he has said that he will not post dick pics and the reasons behind that decision.

The real problem is that some people will NEVER be satisfied with his content, no matter what he posts.