Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is every post on his onlyfans

He’s very hot but I’ve literally seen all of those photos on his Snapchat and Instagram stories. I would definitely subscribe to his page but he’s gonna have to do more.

ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He’s very hot but I’ve literally seen all of those photos on his Snapchat and Instagram stories. I would definitely subscribe to his page but he’s gonna have to do more.

Lmao yea, plus these are pics he took like over the last 2-3 years, so he’s also selling underage pic of himself. He needs to start fresh.

maxxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there really much point to something like Onlyfans if you're not gonna post nudes or jerk off vids or whatever? I've never really been totally clued in what it's for, but that seems to be it...

Reactions: Grzenio

I’m kinda disappointed that his OF is going like this, but like let’s keep our hopes up, right?

Cut him some slack. He just turned 18 a few days ago. Damn near every pic posted of him in this thread is underage material as it is. What more do you want?

E75

Expert Member
Media
He already knows what people want to see, but he also thinks his peers want to hear him talk about working out and nutrition. Eventually, he'll learn no one cares about that and just wants to see skin.

Reactions: Fraguu and marcus13