Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Funny that people are getting mad about someone not wanting to post their naked body on the internet. Lord have mercy... #FirstWorldProblems

I think it’s more of a frustration with people trying to trick people into subscribing to OnlyFans account that do not deliver. Jayden specifically seems to be charging people for old photos and videos that have been posted on Instagram and Snapchat. Definitely his decision to do this, but obviously people won’t be happy about it.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it’s more of a frustration with people trying to trick people into subscribing to OnlyFans account that do not deliver. Jayden specifically seems to be charging people for old photos and videos that have been posted on Instagram and Snapchat. Definitely his decision to do this, but obviously people won’t be happy about it.
Exactly right!

Fraguu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He already knows what people want to see, but he also thinks his peers want to hear him talk about working out and nutrition. Eventually, he'll learn no one cares about that and just wants to see skin.
Totally agree!! No one's what's to hear him to talk about fitness advices, just show your fucking dick and ass and shut up!!! Right? Who's with me?

Reactions: E75

aarondongson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so he has quite a few pics honestly. None show bare dick but get quite a few looks through wet underwear and a pic of his boner through his boxers. I'd say its worth the $10 honestly was still quite hot to go through

Reactions: whereiswally
G

Gone Pefema

Instead of moaning about the lost €8 you paid (or not paid being a freeloader), why not just go straight to the subject and do your own bid? Saves much time if we are thaaaaaaat thirsty.