Jazz-like music?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Harry Bacque, Feb 10, 2010.

1. D_Harry Bacque

D_Harry Bacque New Member

I just took a walk to the deli by my house and along the way there was a car double parked blasting some kind of music quite loudly. I didn't really recognize the genre, but it sounded pretty good and I wanted to listen to more of it. I was actually going to ask the driver what it was, so I waited a couple of minutes...but it was raining/snowing so I moved along.

The music had no lyrics. It was somewhat heavy on bass but that could have just been the car speakers. The only way I could describe it was "jazz-like". I admittedly don't listen to jazz, the only jazz I've heard really is what's used in scenes for TV and movies...but it didn't sound exactly like that.

I really don't know what I'm talking about, and I don't expect anyone reading this too either...but if anyone has any clues or suggestions I'm open to it.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

3. Preakness

Preakness Member

4. D_Harry Bacque

D_Harry Bacque New Member

It didn't quite as...classy, as either of those two. Though I do actually like them both. Also, this music didn't sound that old. It felt like something made in the last decade, if that makes any sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted