Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS I love how the lady's hair is styled in Bill's video; clearly she's trying to project herself as the "traditional, Christian American". I'm sure she would've labelled Susan B Anthony a witch, if she had lived in her day.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One Million Moms need to see a bigger picture of Ellen DeGeneres. Is like saying that people go to see her show or watch it on TV because she's gay....NOT!!! This group is soooo absurd! These people have a one dimensional minds.....

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why is it even still acceptable for people to question the appointment of celebrity endorsement, based on their sexuality, in your country?

Fucking idiotic comments from Rios.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They need to go away. I worked for a company they were spamming and some of the email was just stupid. "My name is Bob, and I represent One Million Mom's" Really Bob ? You're protesting because this company sells vibrating condoms on their website ? Perhaps if you use one and got laid, you might have a better outlook on life.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I'm hoping there is going to be a huge backlash against the nutbag Religious right. They are off their rockers anymore. I 'm to lazy to find the link but if you go to Joemygod.com and find Howard Stern's rant about Ellen he makes some very good points.

Loved Bill's argument. That video has a link below for a response to audio from Howard Stern about this too. Glad to see all this support out there.

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a dad, this happy horseshit makes me rage so hard. OMG it's a ghey, kill it!!! "One Million Moms" are just teaching their kids how to be close-minded judgmental pricks. I hope Ellen gets the support she deserves.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, it's a lifestyle...you choose to smoke, you choose to be a whore, you choose to do drugs, its YOUR lifestyle...what you want to do behind closed doors is up to you not up to the +300 Million Americans in the US.

Celebrities are created because people write stories about them and take their pictures...so of course people are going to "See her being gay"...but for the rest of the non-celebrity world, who I fuck and marry in MY BEDROOM has nothing to do with the 34 Million Canadians in Canada.

My 2 cents. :)

I bet that as a Celebrity, Ellen donates her HARD EARNED money to charities that are Christian or have some sort of "anti-gay" something going on...maybe she should just donate to charities that are for gay kids and families and the straight families who hate her so much can go cry a river.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I hate about people like "moms" is they think they are somehow more moral because they had a kid. They don't even represent themselves as an individual. They live through their "role" as a mother. I guess they forgot they spread their legs a few times to get that part.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, it's a lifestyle...you choose to smoke, you choose to be a whore, you choose to do drugs, its YOUR lifestyle...what you want to do behind closed doors is up to you not up to the +300 Million Americans in the US.

Celebrities are created because people write stories about them and take their pictures...so of course people are going to "See her being gay"...but for the rest of the non-celebrity world, who I fuck and marry in MY BEDROOM has nothing to do with the 34 Million Canadians in Canada.

My 2 cents. :)

I bet that as a Celebrity, Ellen donates her HARD EARNED money to charities that are Christian or have some sort of "anti-gay" something going on...maybe she should just donate to charities that are for gay kids and families and the straight families who hate her so much can go cry a river.

Where the fuck did you take this leap, are you her accountant?

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
" the moms" need to take their busy noses out of other peoples lives and back to their own family and children. As a mom, I don't want another mother deciding what moral path my children should take. I'll raise my kids, you raise yous.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wonder if these "Moms" have ever watched her show. She gives herself to the Hetero Community everyday! She helps families who are struggling in this economy, with new cars, cash, furniture, vacations, and anything that a struggling family needs or could use. She is especially generous to Military families. And her only agenda in her life is to entertain, and make people laugh. Mission accomplished, Ellen!! God will judge her..And he will say that she is more deserving of eternal peace than the "Million Moms"..So sad that they would pick on someone that brings joy to people everyday.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All "one million" of these moms put together still wouldn't be woman enough to hold Betty Degeneres' handbag. Never once do shrews like this ever stop to think about the fact that the object of their bile, in this case Ellen, is somebody's child, too.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone aware of this? One Million Moms is protesting JCP's hiring of Ellen as its spokesperson bc she's gay. Ellen discusses it on her show (kicking ass, ever so naturally, as usual), and get this even BILL MOTHAFUCKIN O'REILLY (I'm kind of still in shock) has lent his support to her.

Here's Ellen's vid:

Ellen Addresses Her JCPenney Critics - YouTube

And here is Billy-Boy's:

Bill O'Reilly standing up for Ellen DeGeneres - interview with Sandy Rios - YouTube

Your thoughts?

Drama !!!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
JCP or any of the other department stores can hire who they want. As for this religious right crap - that is what they are - a bunch of sh_theads.