JD88099 - Fit As

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ilovemycock, Dec 22, 2004.

1. ilovemycock

ilovemycock New Member

Albums:
    This is my first ever post, i ve lurked for a while. I m totally confused with regard to my sexuality, but this guy JD88099, just pushed me much more into the gay half of the spectrum. I was just having a look through the gallery and he just struck, look through his album and my God. Cocks on their own dont do it for me, so it was more his hair, face, body, clothes and style that did it, and who could over look the self-suck!
    The only problem is learning he says he's 100% heterosexual.

By the way I m 20 m london uk, 7.5x6.5

2. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the land of the posting :)

Now imma have to make a point of looking at his pics, if i havent yet allready, I can't recall at the moment. :p

3. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: Pics are f'n amazing. Hope to see more posts.

4. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: My oh my.... definately hidden treasure, that gallery

5. Royal_T

Royal_T New Member

I have to agree with ilovemycock. Those pics are very 'inspiring.'

If your reading this JD, I dont mean to treat you like a piece of meat, but you have an awesome gallery! You must have no trouble meeting your needs. :)

6. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed! he's gorgeous.
    And he can selfsuck! I'm a sucker for selfsuckers :wub:

7. agen_kolar23

agen_kolar23 New Member

I wish he was gay or even bi. :(

8. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: Don't worry, they are plenty of attractive gays outside this forum :) And they can still be hung :D

9. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

He's not particularly attractive in my opinion, but straight men have different opinions on what is attractive to gay men.

Ashlar, you're a much better looking bloke IMO, and if I was a woman I deffo would lol ;)

That is all *vanishes in a poof*

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Whew! What's that strong smokey smell?

11. naughty

Gold Member

OK...

As a female member of the board, I would have to say that he is quite attractive in a rather pretty adolescent way. But the board abounds with beauty all along that spectrum.Some of you who are drooling, in fact, fit into the categories of: Cuddly cute, stunning. striking. gorgeous, hot, sizzling. extremely handsome. I am constantly amazed at the variations of beauty I see in this group. So guys , this means that there just might be someone for everyone. My .02 worth.

Naughty

12. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn.

Wow. Thanks.

Thats definitly something I don't hear everyday from straight men.

*flattered*

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Damn.

Wow. Thanks.

Thats definitly something I don't hear everyday from straight men.

*flattered*
    [post=269947]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Only because most straight men won't give an honest compliment to another guy- you are gorgeous, dude!

And what's become of JD? Came in and raised our blood pressure and left us all behind....

14. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

That's cos they're worried that people might think they're gay, which doesn't bother me tbh, my parents think I'm gay but i'm not in any hurry to put them straight cos its not an insult, and also cos I try not to have owt to do with them lol.

But erm yeah.....most guys are too busy trying to gain themselves a good rep that they daren't call another guy attractive in case it makes them seem less tough and masculine. Which is annoying, people should be themselves and not try and be how others want them to be.

I'll happily admit that Ashlar is a gorgeous bloke, and that plenty of others on here are too tbh. I can't say I think JD is in all honesty, but thats just my opinion. Sorry mate lol :)

15. B_Irishhung10

B_Irishhung10 New Member

Albums:
    I totally agree with Spank. And what's more it's refreshing for a young, straight lad to be so up front and honest about it. Something to take note of for all of us. By the way Spank, for an 18 year old, you're a handsome bloke yourself! And that's not including your monkey!

16. ilovemycock

ilovemycock New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all your responses, i still find him totally fit. The fittest i ve found in the gallery so far although Thanatos your quite fit aswell. nice to hear from guys like Totally curious in the same situatioan as me.
    I m going to have to stick some pics of me up so you can all judge me, otherwise its not fair on JD.

17. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kinda funny ... I have no problem telling women when they look great, and I don't worry about it making me appear to be straight. I mean ... sometimes I worry a little that the woman might take it to mean that i'm hitting on her, but thats rarely ever happened, women are more intelligent than that. Conversly, I have to be careful when telling men that I think they are attractive, because they always think i'm trying to hit on them, thus they are either going to be annoy me about possabily hooking up/dating, or they are going to get pissed off and try to kill me.

I've become quite the decent ego basher over the years due to this fact. Just because your pretty, does not mean I've said you were intelligent, or in the least bit intresting from any other angle.

Then there are specimines like Spank, DMW, and a few others who seem to have the full package. If someone like that thinks i'm hitting on them, at least i can playfully smack around their ego's without any drama.

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm right there with you Ashlar (big surprise). Women have it easier here, I can compliment another woman without her thinking I'm hitting on her, but men don't seem to enjoy the same freedom. Also, just because someone's pretty doesn't mean I'm interested. Likewise, I can be very attracted to someone intellectually without even knowing what they look like. Total packages are nice, and alas, hard to find. Given the choice, I'd rather converse with someone with whom I had no chance of getting into bed, be they gay or just not interested in me that way, than a vapid pretty one that I could actually have.

19. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

^^^I think women are less bothered about their reputations in most cases, guys always tend to feel the need to act macho and cool and for some reason they class complimenting other guys or hugging anyone as a greeting as "acting gay", and due to the majority being prejudiced idiots that's a horrible insult to their pride.

But ahh well, idiots like that should generally be ignored. If people wanna think I'm gay they can, there's nowt wrong with complimenting other men :)

20. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos:
    Thanks. Unfortunatly, I've never ever had someone ask me out. Always, always, I had to make the first steps, and I hate that.

Also, soon to be : pics of me, for a short time:)

Draft saved Draft deleted