JD88099 - Fit As

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not prepared to write off JD88099 as a liar yet. He said in a previous that his pictures had been stolen by others and posted at various sites without his permission. (Premium members can search for his posts at his profile page.) I accept this as a possibility because it has happened to me. Copyrighted photos of me have been posted at RateMySchlong.com and RateARod.com under the name CuriousGeorge, Laughter-in-the-Rain, JetBoi and ShortDark&Handsome. (In each case, the photos were doing quite well in the ratings! :rolleyes: ) The owners of those those sites removed my pics after I pointed out that they were copyrighted pics and they were posted neither by the model (me) nor the copyright holder. My pics were posted on our own LPSG gallery by two different former members claiming that they were pictures of them. I sent PM's to them saying, more or less, "Those pictures are of me, not you. Unless you remove them, I'm prepared to take this to Mark with proof of ownership and let him handle it." They both deleted their galleries. I've received photos of me sent to me by other dudes claiming that they were pictures of them! So is JD88099 claiming someone's else's pictures as his own? It's a possibility, but it's also possible that he's a victim of the same kind of bullshit that I've experienced. I'm not going to presume his guilt until I see more conclusive evidence.

george

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 25 2005, 12:59 AM
. Copyrighted photos of me have been posted at RateMySchlong.com and RateARod.com under the name CuriousGeorge, Laughter-in-the-Rain, JetBoi and ShortDark&Handsome.
[post=277078]Quoted post[/post]​

DMW: I have always been fascinated by your posts and by your pic on your avatar, I am hoping if I saw your pic at ratemyschlong or ratearod that I gave you only 10's!!!

I have no idea what you look like, but am assuming it is plenty hot for me!

Thanks for even giving me the faintest hope that I may have seen you.... :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by george@Jan 25 2005, 01:15 AM
DMW: I have always been fascinated by your posts and by your pic on your avatar, I am hoping if I saw your pic at ratemyschlong or ratearod that I gave you only 10's!!!

Thanks for even giving me the faintest hope that I may have seen you.... :)
[post=277083]Quoted post[/post]​

If you checked out RateMySchlong with any regularity about a year ago, chances are that you saw me. My stolen pic was consistently in the top 10 for almost a month before I was alerted to its presence there by a friend. The head was cropped off, but the body and cock were mine.

george

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 25 2005, 01:31 AM
If you checked out RateMySchlong with any regularity about a year ago, chances are that you saw me. My stolen pic was consistently in the top 10 for almost a month before I was alerted to its presence there by a friend. The head was cropped off, but the body and cock were mine.
[post=277087]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, I must have missed it! I think I joined RMS, my favorite of these sites, around june or so of last year. I recall the top guys then at the time were some skinny Aussie guy with a huge dick, and another skinny guy with a huge uncut schlong, something about slim or something in his name. Definitely nobody who looked like you do!! I would have remembered a body like that, I can assure you!!!! :wub:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As often as I have envied the truly hung out there, i can tell you...
being average has almost guaranteed that my pics would not be used
by anyone else.
LOL.
That, and the fact that my pics are so crappy.
:p

Thanatos: I recently pointed JD to another website that was using the pictures in question. Maybe that's what motivated him to take them offline. All in all, it's a good choice from his part.

KTownBlondy: jd and I talk on AIM all the time, i doubt anyone who is using stolen pictures could be as cool as he is lol... i havent seen the pics he is using here on any other websites or anything